Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with ELSEpath bot.

Discussion on Need help with ELSEpath bot. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need help with ELSEpath bot.

Hi im having trouble with elsebot clicking on the donation button (rank not guild) while hunting and the window will open up and screw up the bot till i notice and fix it.
also i got it to work with superman once, cant remember how and now i havent seen it activate once in about 15minutes. if anyone knows a easy way to fix these id appreciate it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ElsePath by evanxxx is still working!!
09/06/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 254 Replies
Hey all, I like evanxxx ElsePath long time ago, it's a great bot for me!! and I was so sad because evanxxx froze all his threads and stopped releasing new versions of all his products, but when I did a small check to see if ElsePath is still working or not, I found that it is working like a charm! Installation Instructions: 1. Download and install ElsePath from its main thread HERE (credits goes to evanxxx for sure) PLEASE READ ELSEPATH INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY 2. As long as the debugger...