Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't sell Supers?

Discussion on Can't sell Supers? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't sell Supers?

Hey guys,
I have a Super +5 2 rdg wand that I want to sell in the market, but it keeps giving me a message about protecting my virtual property. How can I overcome this? I see people selling supers all the time... Thanks!
Old 02/18/2009, 11:49   #2

you must be merchant or be trade partner to a merchant (seller) account to trade supers and elite etc
you can aply for merchant in market there is mad in red near the warhouse man
it takes 5 days to be merchant and 3 days to be partner
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2009, 08:51   #3

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
-How the DiceKing, Sockets, Supers REALLY work-
01/14/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 39 Replies
I just read a thread about how how the dice king works, and how you can predict the next roll. This thread is to explain how it really works for people who make threads like this. The way people are trying to explain all the random things in conquer are just stupid. Example: "add the numbers of the last 2 dice and roll over to 1 after 6 and that is what the next dice will be" TQ is lazy.
Better Supers
10/21/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 43 Replies
last updated august 3rd 2008 -patch 5035 http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8638/bettersup ersss5.jpg NO THIS DOES NOT MAKE ALL YOUR CLUBS PINK
I Need Help With [Elite To SUPERS Hack Program]
05/21/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
im kind of fed up with my old crappy elite level 115 flame kats and i want a good person that can make for me or tell me the link of the program that can make my level 115 fame kats to super flame kats =) and im crap at doing editing so you can send me the foldeir or the link that has everything done for me already and the instructions inside the file =) (pm me at ----- [email protected])
Higher Chance of getting Met,Dbs,Supers
06/27/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 76 Replies
Q: The way Conquer Drop item = by luck or by timing? A: Theres No 100% right or wrong to this question.Some say YES some say NO But if you ask me i will prolly go with t3hn00bz0r "invisible" TIMER and 1 of my Own. TIP is to Hunt AT ADVANCE ZONE. in the HUGE SNAKE MAP! Ill explain in Detail below
Creating Supers With 1 DB
09/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
hi ther ... a frnd of mine helps me make items super n i mean anythin any lvl any + on it anytime in tc wit 1 db ... any1 got any god damn clue how its done ... cuz he doesnt tell me how its done he jus makes em fo me n i find him more ppl so then he charges them fo makin da super n makes money n i get a free super outa it :). so plz .. dis is my 1st post .. so i hope i dont get de expression of being a noob ... :-) ... thnx