Ok so I'm using CID on my main and apparently the disconnect on GM/PM is not working. Probably because its the free version.
Now the problem is - ALL MY DB/CP IS ON THIS ACCOUNT
I cant buy DBS to get out as I dont even own a credit card. Now I cant offer you anything for your assistance in getting out of botjail for free, but If you can...
Well my advice might not be all the helpful, but i remember before all this DB buying and Lottery system BS that's making this MMO company rich out of their minds, you used to be able to kill monsters for DBs, and there were even a few 'quests' you could do that had a chance to give you some (or one).
Only thing I can think of then is to give that a try, and get DBs the old fashioned way, or PK every person you see in hopes that they drop (Assuming you can still do that, with all this new locking system up and w/e else they have implemented now).
Hope all goes well for you, I went to BotJail once, a long long time ago, and that taught me not to f%@^ around with them anymore;\
i was in bot jail before to (payed 1 db to get out). BUT i remember some1 tolled me that u can get out for free: if u got a rb water and make a way to get him in bot jail, make him summon his bat, and kill it with your main(killing his bat, u will also kill him=making pk) that is in boot jail. After u get black named from killing him, u can attack guard, and u will go to tc jail (where all black name are), then, just wait to get red and exit jail. and u are in tc. Once again i didn't tried this(i don't know rly if u can kill that bat in botjail) but it worth's trying. I haven't had the chance to try it, tell me if u did.
Haw I can change the effects (visualt) of the super items?? An exemple I wana make my bow 130 super who is white to make it black ... Can some1 help me??
i was in bot jail before to (payed 1 db to get out). BUT i remember some1 tolled me that u can get out for free: if u got a rb water and make a way to get him in bot jail, make him summon his bat, and kill it with your main(killing his bat, u will also kill him=making pk) that is in boot jail. After u get black named from killing him, u can attack guard, and u will go to tc jail (where all black name are), then, just wait to get red and exit jail. and u are in tc. Once again i didn't tried this(i don't know rly if u can kill that bat in botjail) but it worth's trying. I haven't had the chance to try it, tell me if u did.
I cant buy DBS to get out as I dont even own a credit card.QUOTE]
Last time I checked, TQ had almost 101 ways for people to buy/pay for DBS. If you're in the States, apparently 7-11 has TQ point cards. If you're anywhere but Egypt, you can use PayPal through your bank account.
Ok so I'm using CID on my main and apparently the disconnect on GM/PM is not working. Probably because its the free version.
Now the problem is - ALL MY DB/CP IS ON THIS ACCOUNT
I cant buy DBS to get out as I dont even own a credit card. Now I cant offer you anything for your assistance in getting out of botjail for free, but If you can...
Please.... Please pm me.
Thank you in advance.
hey, if you mean the dbs are in your warehouse, i can help you out, contact me if your interested, (you'll have to pay 2 dbs using the dbs in ur WH)
someone told me about away but not sure its working :first when u got to bot jail and want to get out,open your account on an old patch and then go on another computer and open ur account on it with anew patch and it will come out of botjail..
Get out of botjail free :) 09/19/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 33 Replies i saved my bee kettle from the super fan quest and as long as you have it in your inventory when u get sent to jail, its your free ticket out. kinda usless unless u have one, but could lead to other ways to get out for free :)
Get out of botjail free? 10/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies Hi guy sa got a qeustion an in a sword of way a litle trick , but before i put it in practice i said first to ask u for some help and ideas ! Well I got a secondary char in bot jail i I was wondering that if i delete this char and then use the feature <char restore > ... do u think it wold work to get out of bot jail free ?
How to escape botjail for free :) 07/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 62 Replies k guys im ur hero cuz i know how to escape botjail for free ^^ k.
1. u need and water-water / water-fire
2. ask him to come to botjail
3. let him summon an bloody bat and kill this till u went to black ( be sure that he pick up ur dropped stuff!!)
4. go to guard and he kill u . so u come to pker jail
5. now u need to wait that u lose all pk points and can go to twin city ^^
try it and gimem karmas ^^ it works really my friend helped 8 ppls to escape the botjail ......
Get out of Botjail free 10/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies well..i'm not sure if this whas sed or not...just dount swear or anything..ok?..well..when your in botjail, call a friend water-water or water-fire...when hes xp comes he shod use bat..u kill it..tanaa..10 pk..do it till u make black name..and then go kill the guard...tanaa..ure in normal jail...just get out whne ur red. In case u have verry good items on u (i'm not sure if u drop items on you if guard killes u) give them 2 the water..he will go out and whait for u in market....i hope this...