Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey peeps

Discussion on Hey peeps within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey peeps

I was wondering if it was illegal to post a bot for co that MIGHT send the botter to click jail. Because I made a background toxicfog lvler but I heard that TQ send that kind of bots to clickjail. I tested it on a noob for about 10 min and nothing happened so does anyone of you have a usless lvl 40 ninja that don't care if it goes to clickjail? I just want someone to test it for me because my net /fails and can't test it over night.

Edit: nvm delete thread this after I stopped testing it after 5 min i got sent to clickjail :X roflcopter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hey peeps
11/22/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Just joined! Nice to meet ya all =D
Hi peeps!!!
11/21/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
guden^^ muss mich erstmal bissl hier umgucken^^, dann werd ich wohl mehr zu schreiben haben...
SUP PEEPS
11/21/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hyall people, just registered. Wishing yall the best
Hi peeps! =)
10/14/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Just wanted to say hello and say this site rocks. I'm a busy person so will not post as much as i like but when i do it will be worth checking. :mofo:
hey peeps
03/11/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
any help for archers and water taos would be much appreciated:D