I found this news from N4G. And it is new screenshots from Conquer Online 3. Is it new Twin City? It looks better than before even though it is still 2D. I hope all the graphic can be enhanced as the news said. I so miss the old days when I was hanging around in the twin city, chatting with my friends and doing some business.
The first image will be a promotion image, not gameplay.
The second two images just show how they have changed the maps slightly.. I don't really see any graphical differences. Probably slightly better performance wise, but still.. Very lazy from TQ's stance.
They claimed this game would be nothing like CO2.0 and yet they can't even make new maps.
actually tq has released pictures of different low level classes and how they would look like in co3 .... gotta say its BETTER than co2 but still not that much better its barely different from what characters look in co2 in my opinion....its still weak graphics....
Dumbing down Conquer graphics 08/08/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies This is a request I was hoping someone could help me I would like to make a old type conquer backgrounds and such to decrease the lag and help a friend run co2 again even the regular quality is too high for his system can anyone help me replace these new high graphics with old basic ones any help would be appreciated
Conquer Online Graphics Engine 06/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies anyone knows the graphics engine for Conquer Online... I am thinking of going into 2.5D gaming development like conquer. My friend and I have a team called CMT called Core Master Team
meaning we code almost 8 hrs a day cracking and all sorts of stuff so if anyone know the GRAPHICS Engine that would he highly appreciated
:D
+karma for who ever knows