Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Script Vessel question.

Discussion on Script Vessel question. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Script Vessel question.

This is not asking for SV just a question upon it.

When you bot for say a tro archer and you want to use cyclone as your exp skill, you put the cyclonel in f10. When it uses cyclone it does not go back onto scatter again, scatter was in the skill box in the first place cyclone comes into the skill box, but after it has finished scatter does not reappear again. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks
Old 01/08/2009, 08:10   #2

i'm not sure that u can but u could put evanxxxm's archer proggy and let it run concurrent to ur sv. works, b/c i did it.
Old 01/10/2009, 09:49   #3

give me a working SV plssssssssss
Old 01/12/2009, 08:09   #4

lol, it's paid version, get ur own.