Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ninja > ??? > ??? that can wear club/sword

Discussion on ninja > ??? > ??? that can wear club/sword within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ninja > ??? > ??? that can wear club/sword

That's my question guys, hope you can give me some advice.

I have a ninja right now and I want to use sword/club in the end and I've heard with enough stats points from rb a ninja can wear them?

Anyway, these are the suggestions I've got so far, please choose one

ninja > warrior > trojan
ninja > trojan > ninja
ninja > trojan > trojan
pure ninja

Thanks
Old 01/06/2009, 04:08   #2

So you dont want to be a Ninja in the End?
If you make 130-130-130 you should have enough AAP(=Advanced Attribute Points), to wear Club/Sword especially as a Trojan.
Its just that you have to put your AAP on Strenght, then you wont have enough to put them on Vitality, means less HP.
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan would be great you can use Club/Sword (I prefer Blade BTW) and would still have A lot of HP. Also you would have Reflect.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2009, 04:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LoWBirD~ View Post
So you dont want to be a Ninja in the End?
If you make 130-130-130 you should have enough AAP(=Advanced Attribute Points), to wear Club/Sword especially as a Trojan.
Its just that you have to put your AAP on Strenght, then you wont have enough to put them on Vitality, means less HP.
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan would be great you can use Club/Sword (I prefer Blade BTW) and would still have A lot of HP. Also you would have Reflect.
I'd love to be a ninja in the end but I also want cyclone, so I was thinking
ninja > tro > ninja to train ss or fb and rage as a trojan and then finally be a ninja, they look cool =P and I'll also have fatal strike to level and cyclone to hunt but the low hp problem arise since I want to keep using sword|blade/club as a ninja

Ninja-warrior-trojan looks like the best option so far, I'll have like u said reflect and of course toxic fog plus cyclone and all trojans skills, and the good thing is I won't be short of strength, plus leveling the warrior should be kinda easy.

Thanks for your reply I still have time to decide so I hope more ppl answer.
Old 01/06/2009, 04:43   #4

Np, BTW, Why do you want to use Sword? Its weaker than Blade, FB/SS Is the same just an other effect. If your high lvl Blade will hit as often as Sword. Sword in my Opinion is just better if you have Phoenix Lvled (Thats reeeeally hard), also you would have to make a direct hit. So Blade is just easier and Better .
Quote:
I'd love to be a ninja in the end but I also want cyclone, so I was thinking
ninja > tro > ninja to train ss or fb and rage as a trojan and then finally be a ninja, they look cool =P and I'll also have fatal strike to level and cyclone to hunt but the low hp problem arise since I want to keep using sword|blade/club as a ninja

Ninja-warrior-trojan looks like the best option so far, I'll have like u said reflect and of course toxic fog plus cyclone and all trojans skills, and the good thing is I won't be short of strength, plus leveling the warrior should be kinda easy.

Thanks for your reply I still have time to decide so I hope more ppl answer.
You should just choose what you want in the end its all about fun so..
If you want ninja-troj-ninja then choose it if your good you will still pwn
Old 01/06/2009, 05:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LoWBirD~ View Post
Np, BTW, Why do you want to use Sword? Its weaker than Blade, FB/SS Is the same just an other effect. If your high lvl Blade will hit as often as Sword. Sword in my Opinion is just better if you have Phoenix Lvled (Thats reeeeally hard), also you would have to make a direct hit. So Blade is just easier and Better .

You should just choose what you want in the end its all about fun so..
If you want ninja-troj-ninja then choose it if your good you will still pwn
Lol, yeah I want sword because of phoenix, but I'm not decided yet since blade has stronger attack and nix gets on the way of rage

I'll keep thinking, thanks again.
Old 01/06/2009, 19:12   #6

u can be ninja an carry sword/blade an club, once u rb an u reach lvl 110 u can realot your points from agility to strength, 170 points for lvl 110 weapons, 176 for lv l20 weapons, after which point u wont be able to equip the katanas lvl 110 ninja needs 253 agility. lvl 120 ninja needs 275 agility. at lvl 130130130 u will have total 537 points. so u could have enough for katana an blade/sword an club but that would leave 86 points for vitality. not very much for a 2nd rb lvl 130

as a ninja some of your skills only work with the katanas equiped. two fold blades must have 2 katanas equiped to use, fatal strike must have at least 1 katana equiped. toxic fog doesnt check for a katana in had. not sure about other skills.

here is what i have done i took my ninja an plvled it a bit my self an stated lvling it at lv 90. i went to market with lvl highest lvl club i could hold an metted it up in markethas to be in right hand. then i used katana in my left hand u lvl twice as fast with club in hand then u get to rage u could do the same thing with blade an sword but would have to be in right hand.

using this manner u could learn the skills/ proffs u wanted in your first life as ninja then later after u rb u deside u want to realot to be ninja with blade/ sword an club u could do so an already have the skills an profs learned.

ninja war tro - toxic fog, reflect, and cyclone plus fb ss herc. better then all the old --- warwartros or trowartros

if u want to be ninja in the end go pure ninja or ninja war ninja u get most ninja skills an if u rb war u will get reflect but if u are pure ninja u get counter kill which is similiar to reflect only u control when u cast it based on stamina.

hope this helps u pick which ways to go
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2009, 00:07   #7

@gushwa80
Thanks a lot ^_^ with every new opinion I get more info that will be useful in the future.
Old 01/07/2009, 02:02   #8

Tried what you said gushwa80, club/katana kick ***, raged fixed in idk, 20 min? maybe less, and although I'm using club lvl 20 with katana lvl 110, I don't see much difference on damage but I do see a nice difference on experience =D

Maybe on the future be a ninja blade/katana? just to have fb, or sword/katana to have nix and ss, I'll keep thinking.

one thing for sure, I'm selling my other katana =P club/katana ftw