Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Fatal Strike Disconnect Bug Fix

Discussion on The Fatal Strike Disconnect Bug Fix within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Fatal Strike Disconnect Bug Fix

The bug where if you attack a monster while in the air is fixed by any non-dc speedhack, but also accidentally by _fobos_ lovely multi-client that makes any speedhack non-dc, fix's the bug without having to be obviously speeding.

The only part of the bug that remains is if you jump to one height and fatal strike a monster at a different (usually lower) height. You still disconnect from this - I think it's a server side bug but I'm not sure.