Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Interested...New Development

Discussion on Anyone Interested...New Development within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Anyone Interested...New Development

Hey guys,

I was just wondering for those who check this side of the forums whether you would be interested in a "Recorder" for conquer which records the routes that you take and can replay them back and forth.

Example:
Setting a path from a desired location in TC and moving to the TC Mines.
Bot records these jumps and walking movements in Conquer
Goes back to the desired starting location, following the precise movements which were taken to get to the Mines. Can also be played back over from TC To Mines

This can be helpful with...Levelling around a Mob...Record a path and keep your character moving around the mob while scattering.

Mining Bot

Bot could also include a skill leveller and auto-fire for scatter.

This bot will be intended for ACTIVE Windows and not available for Background Windows atm until a solution can be found to bypass the ControlClick BotJail.

Feedback is needed.

Hiyoal
Old 12/10/2008, 16:46   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Wude be cool, but i cant think of any thing that it cude be used to. The mineing thing as u said, cant be done couse if u cheaked mines the past year, portals has been changed you with NPCs asking you questions.

And fore the archer jumping, wudent it do the same use as a macro? :P
Old 12/10/2008, 23:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
portals has been changed you with NPCs asking you :P
Just make it click the first answer everytime, then check if the screen goes black (when the client loads the next map), then continue if it goes black, else just go to the mine dude again.

I'm positive its possible. I think its a simple solution =P
Old 12/11/2008, 00:25   #4

All the questions stuff can easily be handled, but the macro part isnt just as simple as randomly clicking in different spots around a mob. It will check the exact location and cross reference the clicks with memory making it close to nearly exact. Ive already figured out the maths in the bot using vectors and it works quite well...backtracking all positions I had made in Conquer.

Hiyoal
Old 12/11/2008, 03:06   #5

elite*gold: 0
Good idea, theres a way to manipulate pathfinder that i discovered in my signature. But i'm sure your looking for something a little more advanced.
Old 12/11/2008, 07:31   #6

Its more advanced from yours because you dont set any values in the Conquer.ini file and you can record your own custom routes while in game...no matter how short or long they are. You are also not limited by the amount of buttons in pathfinder.

Hiyoal
Old 12/11/2008, 07:42   #7

You could write something that appends data to the conquer.ini file though. That'd let you record your own route while you're in the game and set it as a pathfinder button for ease of access. : )
Old 12/11/2008, 09:41   #8

Youre attempting something similar as i am
I barely ever look in this section why isnt it under programming?

Anyway im working on a same thing only i want it to do it minimized,
foreground is a piece of cake
If you need some help leave me a PM i'll help you out.
Old 12/11/2008, 10:04   #9

i can make a recorder to some place to another but aint jumping just running message me at or message if u want and simply tell me what place to what place and ill gladly make it for ya after ill reply ill tell u how many days it'll take me
Old 12/11/2008, 12:40   #10

I can handle my own stuff, though thanks for your kind help in this topic :P. As I have said in my first post, I will not be making this background, as background clicks lead to bot jail.

Although from this fact, I do know how to write background bots as I was the second person to release a background working bot after Evanxxxm. Mine was a multi-skill leveller which supported 5 background clients. Just some background knowledge if u didnt know

Although, I would greatly like some help on ASM and some C++. Ive seen that your quite well equipped with ASM and Loaders XD

Hiyoal
Old 12/11/2008, 23:31   #11

So, other than using this potential bot as a mining macro, what other practical applications could it be used for? Suppose perhaps it could be used for repetitive quests o.O But saying that, Script Vessel has the path recording and repeating function im sure :-/

@Hiyoal - guess how sad I am... managed to figure out what your siggy says on paper :P took me an hour though!!
Old 12/12/2008, 00:26   #12

WOW, lmao. I just used an online Text to Binary converter to convert it..saves the time in figuring it out by hand XD....Thats quite funny actually.

But yea, does SV have these functions? I may want to look over functions for this bot rather than just a recorder.

Hiyoal
Old 12/12/2008, 00:33   #13

SV can't set custom paths like you're trying to do.

As far as other practical uses.. you could make one that will jump through the lab for you, do green snake quest for you, run back from metzone etc.. there's a lot you can do. Think about anywhere you run by hand that takes forever? You`d be able to make it run for you.
Old 12/12/2008, 00:36   #14

Thats good info...SV doesnt have one XD

Should there be anything else in this bot? Its in its beta stage atm, and im just testing and removing little bugs. Also making it a bit more accurate.

Hiyoal
Old 12/12/2008, 00:46   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyoal View Post
Thats good info...SV doesnt have one XD

Should there be anything else in this bot? Its in its beta stage atm, and im just testing and removing little bugs. Also making it a bit more accurate.

Hiyoal
What do you have working so far?