Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

proplem Skill Rage

Discussion on proplem Skill Rage within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
proplem Skill Rage

Welcome everyone
----

Please help me to have a problem = Skiil Rage
1 - I can buy more than once
-2 I can not level = level 0/100 internal pressure does not increase
What is the solutionin

answer me ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sse sp big skill point proplem....
08/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi guys i found big proplem in sse sp whean you livl up your skill point No more than 1 skill point and very slow sp point whean you kill any monster i try to edit config and put in sp : 1 and 10 and 1000 and 9000 an all sp not working any body have this prople and how i can fix it i wait comments.
Making your 'rage' skill hit 2 targets in TG
10/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
There was a tutorial on this but I can't find it anymore -_- can anyone post a link to it or tell me how to do it here? You're supposed to change some file but I don't know whitch one. Btw if I changed the distance to like 999999999999999 would it hit the whole map?
Bot using Rage and XP Skill on two TG stakes.
08/21/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 20 Replies
This uses CO Partner and the Itemtype.dat hak to allow long range for one-handed weapons. Enter TG with the itemtype.dat hak in place. Set up between the stakes and start your training. Now go into CO Partner and choose Plvl - War/Tro - Run and put the name of the stake in the monster box ie. Lv70Stake . Set Dont Pick on in case someone drops something near you and doesnt pull your bot away from the stake. Set Plvl around and Moving steps to 0. Now start up CO Partner. Place your XP Skill of...