Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer 3.0! ( Yes i mean a whole new Conquer Online )

Discussion on Conquer 3.0! ( Yes i mean a whole new Conquer Online ) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer 3.0! ( Yes i mean a whole new Conquer Online )

so i was on CO website earlier today and ive seen the most shocking ( yet exciting ) survey, TQ has finally admitted that they actually ruined the game and are wondering of making a whole new conquer online! amazing isnt it?!
here is the link of the survey, kindly support the project!

i'd like to hear out ur opinion abt this guys
Old 05/13/2012, 15:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
So in short; they want to create a generic mmorpg together with EA, well why not. It can't be that much worse.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2012, 16:18   #3

It's amazing. I actually hope all the things happen. They all go well.

I even liked the CP's thing, it would make Gold decent again.
No rebirths HOLY *** YES...
Level limit - YES YES YES.

Actually excited, won't be for a while though. Depending if they put effort into it. And if its EA, they'll ever continue with the bulking concept or make it P2P.
Old 05/13/2012, 16:37   #4

well i think it will hold the f2p concept, buy making new co tq is basically admitting that they failed so i think that they will try to avoid the stuff they 1st did which ruined the game and focus on keeping the game entertaining instead, gotta say am excited abt it
Old 05/13/2012, 16:40   #5

I actually laughed when I read this ****. Why don't they just make a new game?
Old 05/13/2012, 16:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
EO, CT, ZO, they've already made "new games" and they ended up just the same.

3. The amount of experience gained per day is capped, thus the level difference between players is curbed. How do you feel about this idea? *

also means that new people can't catch up.
Old 05/13/2012, 17:02   #7

Quote:
I actually laughed when I read this shit. Why don't they just make a new game?
well if u think about it , editing every single concept related to Conquer Online is the same as making a new one, those suggestions mentioned arent just the only stuff they r thinking of editing for sure, i think that its a whole new conquer, lemme quote from the page
" we are thinking to make a New Conquer Online.

The CO team will join forces with the design team for EA and NetDragon's Dungeon Keeper Online to make this new masterpiece happen. "

so, maybe they will actually make something that is actually good?! who knows?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post

3. The amount of experience gained per day is capped, thus the level difference between players is curbed. How do you feel about this idea? *

remember those r only suggestions , not all will be applied for sure and some of the stuff that they will apply are prolly not mentioned, those suggestions are like the key lines of the new game i guess , the main concepts . they r still a matter to debate
Old 05/13/2012, 17:10   #8

I don't like most of them.
For instance the removal of the rebirth system :O.
To me the rebirth system was one essential and unique point of CO2 which I haven't seen somewhere else.
Old 05/13/2012, 17:12   #9

Quote:
Conquer Online is by far the most popular. All of the games they've made are the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post

It might not affect you that much. As the exp couldn't be capped to like a level 100's amount of exp per day. We'll have to see how it plays out.
Old 05/13/2012, 17:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walufi View Post
I don't like most of them.
For instance the removal of the rebirth system :O.
To me the rebirth system was one essential and unique point of CO2 which I haven't seen somewhere else.
i agree that the rebirth system is one of the key concepts of conquer online , but take a look at the game now ...everyone is 2nd rb already its no longer something special to be reborn so i'd say that the rebirth concept lost its essence , however their are some really cool stuff suggested there like

1- Battle Power is removed, and the damage dealt in PvP mainly comes from the attributes of equipment and character, which makes PvP much fairer, and KO with only 1 hit will be almost impossible. How do you feel about this idea? *

now this will FOR SURE rebalance the pvp,idk abt u but iam an old player and i remember how good the pvp was before the BP and tailsman thingy and it was awesome

2-PvP will be more exciting and full of skills, with the usage of whole new attributes (such as stunning/anti-stunning), and potions taking needs to be cooled down. How do you feel about this idea? *

personally i find this Really cool as well, if they apply it right PVP wud only be based on ur skills , which is all what we want i guess

3-Classes will be re-adjusted, each class plays a unique role in the world of Conquer Online, and has its own special skills and equipment. How do you feel about this idea?

iam really looking forward to this one coz classes in co are unbalanced

4-Remove the Refineries, Dragon Souls, Talismans, Enchanting. Equipment system becomes easier. You only need to focus on socketing, gems and +stone composing. How do you feel about this idea?

great idea, it means less waste of money

5-There will be an official platform created for all players to conduct trades for wanted characters/accounts. How do you feel about this idea?

another great one! selling accounts wud be legit!

so i was saying,just because their are some stuff that doesnt sound good doesnt mean that the idea is bad wholly , after all ... these stuff are still a matter to debate......
Old 05/13/2012, 17:28   #11

this is hilarious -- they want to make a new game when they cant even keep their current game stabile? gg
Old 05/13/2012, 17:31   #12

I haven't played conquer for years but if they do make this I would probably play again.
Old 05/13/2012, 17:52   #13

lol its amazing how some people think that this is a bad idea?? co is already a LOSS CAUSE
the game is too ruined to be fixed....wht do we have to lose if they make another conquer online? maybe it will be better lol
Old 05/13/2012, 18:18   #14

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
This is a new game, the modifications to the item system, classes, skills, leveling, improvement systems make it impossible to carry over old characters, so this would have to be a new game, they even state it would be a new game in the top paragraphs.
Old 05/13/2012, 18:25   #15

Received Thanks: 2,882
It's TQ they'll find some way to **** it up.
Thanks
1 User