Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer 3.0! ( Yes i mean a whole new Conquer Online )

Discussion on Conquer 3.0! ( Yes i mean a whole new Conquer Online ) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/15/2012, 19:20   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaskeaper View Post
It still does relate to CO 2.0 since they want to implent almost 50% of co2.0 in to the new conquer and when this new conquer is a succes the co 2.0 servers will be turned off and everyone who bulked up would get screwd especially those who just started bulking...

And those who vote for that new conquer are actually the poor ***** who got their bots from elitepvpers to bot-grind in conquer and still complain bout that they suck.

Just so sad, I still dont get it why these kind of kids didnt went on search for a new game because they just had nothing to spend.
lol 1st ofcourse it does relate to co 2.0 thats why it wud be called conquer as well, coz it will have the same essence of old one

and u disagree with the fact that co 2.0 is ruined and we dont need a new one? lol excuse me but do u even play co 2.0 currently? lol
Old 05/15/2012, 21:34   #32

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
It still does relate to CO 2.0 since they want to implent almost 50% of co2.0 in to the new conquer and when this new conquer is a succes the co 2.0 servers will be turned off and everyone who bulked up would get screwd especially those who just started bulking...

And those who vote for that new conquer are actually the poor ***** who got their bots from elitepvpers to bot-grind in conquer and still complain bout that they suck.

Just so sad, I still dont get it why these kind of kids didnt went on search for a new game because they just had nothing to spend.
Its really pathetic that people feel the need to spend money on virtual items. Its even more pathetic to see someone think that just because they spent money on it that it needs to be around forever. You, sir, crack me up.
Old 05/15/2012, 23:39   #33

Thats bollocks,
scrap cps
NO leave rebirths, makes for interesting characters
remove bound equipment ****
Old 05/16/2012, 05:05   #34

elite*gold: 20
I personally aside form tq am disappointed in EA for even thinking about teaming up with such a poor reputable company as tq anyway i dunno wtf they are thinking, TQ has the lowest rating for customer service of any game on earth and are just a poor company period. My respect for EA went down a few notches just in knowing they are considering it lol. ( Not that i had much respect for EA before i don't care for any of their games anyway. Nothing Ea has done has impressed me either. )
Old 05/16/2012, 15:20   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
I personally aside form tq am disappointed in EA for even thinking about teaming up with such a poor reputable company as tq anyway i dunno wtf they are thinking, TQ has the lowest rating for customer service of any game on earth and are just a poor company period. My respect for EA went down a few notches just in knowing they are considering it lol. ( Not that i had much respect for EA before i don't care for any of their games anyway. Nothing Ea has done has impressed me either. )
well , EA did do some pretty impressive games but not MMORPGs tho
Old 05/17/2012, 06:51   #36

They're making CO pvp -_- If they were in the private server scene they woulda realized they're making a mistake haha. I about choked when I read this. Pathetic haha just make a new game
Old 05/17/2012, 21:13   #37

they made it abundantly clear that this conquer will be a whole new one ._.
Old 05/19/2012, 13:38   #38

this game will die
soon...
Old 05/20/2012, 01:17   #39

5 Stars for all of that concepts.
6 Stars for the new Conquer that should come.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2012, 20:38   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellinho View Post
5 Stars for all of that concepts.
6 Stars for the new Conquer that should come.
thats the spirit lol
Old 05/21/2012, 21:13   #41

Quote:
The CO team will join forces with the design team for EA and NetDragon's Dungeon Keeper Online to make this new masterpiece happen.
Masterpiece? From TQ? Omg I`m laughing sooooooooooooooooo hard!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2012, 14:10   #42

I think you guys have the wrong idea. The link gives a survey of what players wants in CO3.0. Those features aren't final.
Old 06/06/2012, 09:20   #43

HAHAHA this cracks me up. You idiots thinking this is not related to CO 2.0. They even state it that this is not related to Co 2.0, when its 100% inspired of 2.0.

They will be removing some stuff here and there. They know that they messed the game up and its unbalanced, and not very inviting for new players. So they want to give it a new try.

EVEN IF THEY DO MAKE A NEW GAME, and they restart everything, no enchant, no Bp, no perm and what not, it would still mean that they WILL take the same road as they did from 1.0 all over again.

This is TQ we are talking about here. HELLO???

They removed ac2 and dc2 to stop botters, instead of adding better security. They removed DB promotion, instead of adding better security, they make new classes and make them OP, and than after 6-7 month they "balance" it. This is TQ, they come up with idea such as exp cap. Instead of adding better security, they f*ck regular players and the game with it.

Dont get your hopes up for nothing. This is TQ. It doesnt matter how well this game will be at start, its the development and the balance issues that matter. This is TQ, they have proved them selfs to be a bunch of idiots.

I dont play the game anymore, been a while now. I heard random people are being banned cause of bugs, restricted and so on. Hilarious.

FFS, grow up and move on. TQ is the worst gaming company out there. I am in the gaming industry as a 3D designing, specifically modeling and some texturing. The work that TQ does on CO can be done by 2 people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 09:33   #44

Quote:

Moron.
So you think its a good, well-balanced game?
Half the bulkers think this game's pretty ****.

And they will keep using the servers.
Bot-Grind - Press a button go out with friends? No life. Good one.

I'm sorry that you know **** all. **** off.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 10:46   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
The answer is simple, Money. TQ has a lot of money.
Thanks
1 User