Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help?! Failed to read server.dat please reinstall the game.

Discussion on Help?! Failed to read server.dat please reinstall the game. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help?! Failed to read server.dat please reinstall the game.

HELPPPP i just downloaded the new patch for talismans and when i try to patch it asks to retry the autopatch, manual patch, and bypass. when i bypass and try to login it says that it cant read my server.dat and to reinstall the game. It takes a long *** time to reinstall the game and then i would have to re download and extract all the armor edits/effects that ive downloaded to make my guy look cooler. i really wanna avoid re-downloading co.
Old 11/13/2008, 03:03   #2

yeah same thing happened to me, but i think it means that you're not supposed to download it yet. I usually just wait it out and it works out for the better. just chill I'm positive there's nothing to worry about.

EDIT: ok mine just autopatched...i'd try to autopatch now
Old 11/13/2008, 13:14   #3

you answered your own question... please reinstall the game

Very simple..
Old 11/13/2008, 16:33   #4

failed to mention that it's b/c u downloaded and installed cidproxy. I have the same problem. Does anyone have an original server.dat file or whatever it is i need to copy back in to conquer to make it work normal.
Old 11/13/2008, 22:03   #5

Yeah you need the latest server.dat, either cidproxy or an older update has overwritten it.
Old 11/13/2008, 22:06   #6

Here ya go. Copy into main conquer folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Server.zip (1.9 KB, 171 views)
Thanks
1 User