Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a bot, please!

Discussion on I need a bot, please! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need a bot, please!

Hey, i need a bot ho can attack by name(no pixel's bot's) and pick up met's and db's, a bot for ninja like Co genius or Co Framer. But free.. i don't want to be a super bot with teleport and other stuff auto lvl and hunt, or if someone can to crack one of this bot's or somethig close this bot's.

Thanks!
Old 04/13/2012, 22:46   #2

I lol'd.
Old 04/14/2012, 03:35   #3

You may have better luck here .
Old 04/14/2012, 09:21   #4

Quote:
crack one of this bot's or somethig close this bot's.
someone was discussing this with me earlier but no , none will do either of them , maybe yes at cog but not coai or chrome ) hehehhe
Old 04/14/2012, 10:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyjgK64J451Jhv0 View Post
someone was discussing this with me earlier but no , none will do either of them , maybe yes at cog but not coai or chrome ) hehehhe
Or if you can , in 2011 i have a bot named "COoperative"(free bot, and attack like cog,coai etc. attack's by name) with a green backgroud and i think is more easy to update it to work on new version of CO, but a one big problem...I'm search on google hour's and hour's and i don't find it.If i find it and you can i send you a link with it on PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F i n c h i View Post
You may have better luck here .
I'm luck there but isn't good bot's, it's pixel bot's all. I want a bot with attack by name like CoGeniu, CoAi etc. COoperative attack's by name and pick up by name but isn't more working.
Old 04/14/2012, 14:00   #6

well i got a copy for cooperative and yes i have asm it and let it work on some private server
but the point is , does haw. got the time to keep updating it for u with the new encryption and login sequences and plaplapla ?
none will keep updating and working on a proxy without anything inreturn
the proxy base isn't really the hard part
the real hard part about updating to the new encryption and breaking tq jailing systems

well anyway there is a proxy base made by pro4never which is great , i was using it with the new encryption and it was great , but now they updated this ***** and i dont really have asm skills to get the new ones , got the point ?
Old 04/23/2012, 16:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyjgK64J451Jhv0 View Post
well i got a copy for cooperative and yes i have asm it and let it work on some private server
but the point is , does haw. got the time to keep updating it for u with the new encryption and login sequences and plaplapla ?
none will keep updating and working on a proxy without anything inreturn
the proxy base isn't really the hard part
the real hard part about updating to the new encryption and breaking tq jailing systems

well anyway there is a proxy base made by pro4never which is great , i was using it with the new encryption and it was great , but now they updated this ***** and i dont really have asm skills to get the new ones , got the point ?
hey, check your PM's please!
Old 04/23/2012, 22:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratza02 View Post
Hey, i need a bot ho can attack by name(no pixel's bot's) and pick up met's and db's, a bot for ninja like Co genius or Co Framer. But free.. i don't want to be a super bot with teleport and other stuff auto lvl and hunt, or if someone can to crack one of this bot's or somethig close this bot's.

Thanks!
so u want a bot that can attack by name ( not a pixel bot ) , that can pick mets dbs practically a simplified version of coai and cogen ummmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm
well,
we all want such a bot but wanting something doesnt always mean getting it because One does not simply get what they ask for....
so go and learn some programming and make urself such a bot