Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELSE without control click.

Discussion on ELSE without control click. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELSE without control click.

Hi.

I never used ELSE before the newest patch which means it has to use ur mouse now. I used it once actually and i remember it didnt use ur mouse, but it kept dragging conquer as the focus window. What good is this if you cant use your computer if it keeps coming up every second as conquer?

Anyway, i had this theory, what if he can make the same bot he had (the one that doesnt use the mouse) except remove the part that holds control, so its just mouse clicks without using the mouse. And to jump, theres a way you can modify your conquer.exe so you don't need to hold control down to jump, just click anywhere and it jumps (i remember tanelipe removing some code in asm so he could jump without holding control, i did this too.)

put 2 and 2 together, and you have a working bot that doesnt use mouse :P POSSIBLY, i might be wrong little drunk right now.
Old 10/23/2008, 14:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong23 View Post
Hi.

I never used ELSE before the newest patch which means it has to use ur mouse now. I used it once actually and i remember it didnt use ur mouse, but it kept dragging conquer as the focus window. What good is this if you cant use your computer if it keeps coming up every second as conquer?

Anyway, i had this theory, what if he can make the same bot he had (the one that doesnt use the mouse) except remove the part that holds control, so its just mouse clicks without using the mouse. And to jump, theres a way you can modify your conquer.exe so you don't need to hold control down to jump, just click anywhere and it jumps (i remember tanelipe removing some code in asm so he could jump without holding control, i did this too.)

put 2 and 2 together, and you have a working bot that doesnt use mouse :P POSSIBLY, i might be wrong little drunk right now.

It has nothing to do with holding the CTRL key.
Simply put: your idea won't work.