Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer A.I Or Chrome ?

Discussion on Conquer A.I Or Chrome ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer A.I Or Chrome ?

Hi guys

Finally I decided to Buy a Proxy But iam totaly Confused Between Conquer AI and Chrome So Can u help me guys To pick Out The best One
Old 03/16/2012, 10:37   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
PLEASE search in future.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2012, 11:48   #3

suggest u use the best bot proxy in conquer conquer genius is name.. ill pretty sure ull never regret.. we know krvacs is moderator in coai.. im pretty sure hell given u coai.. for her suggestion..
Old 03/16/2012, 17:52   #4

CoGenius is more user friendly I believe I used it about a year ago but I believe is not completely fixed at the moment I might be wrong correct me if I am. At the moment I would say Chrome is better for hunting/leveling but you kind of need a structure to start from. Conquer AI is great for starter's due to there mine bot and simple click and go and is great if your starting in a new server or from scratch. At the moment I own Chrome And AI due to my personal perference I bot heavily with both on vps. I would restate Chrome for leveling while AI for beginners and mine botting.