Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help on buying account

Discussion on Need help on buying account within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help on buying account

if i were to buy an account? what is consider full info ?? and what info i have to edit so that the person selling can't get the account back? i heard people saying they can get back account anytime they want cause they have previous record in buying db n have security q & a , id.. is it true?
Old 10/08/2008, 11:36   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Problemboy View Post
if i were to buy an account? what is consider full info ?? and what info i have to edit so that the person selling can't get the account back? i heard people saying they can get back account anytime they want cause they have previous record in buying db n have security q & a , id.. is it true?
The original owner can take the account back whenever they want no matter what you do.
Old 10/08/2008, 22:10   #3

so be careful when you try to buy a char

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Account for 200$ +
09/03/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
I Want to buy an account on Infinite aion the private server -level 55/50 -Sorcerer/Templar -Gold gear full (abyss if possible) -Gear full enchanted -Legion member -any rank i dont care i also want prove of you character screenshots for example
buying guild wars account with all expansions with 70 ectos + factions account
03/01/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
my account has nothing special, don't need anything on the account im looking for just leave a message or pm me, also looking for a nightfall key
[Buying]ecsro vip account..[Buying]
12/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to buy vip account blank or with char what i offer: (if the char lv70 with good items and skills) char lv98 glavier at sunworld1 for more info add me [email protected]
Buying Runescape Account for Solider front account
07/24/2009 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Im selling my solider front account for a runescape account. MY SOLIDER FRONT ACCOUNT RANK: 1st Ltd Green GUNS: Dragunov, Uzi, Desert Eagle GRENADES: RGD, Smoke, Flash CHARACTERS: Force Recon, SRG ARMOR: Force Recon armor: Clan Shirt , Special Boots, Special Tatoo, Boonie Hat, Mid Sunglasses , Holster, Camo Face MY MSN:[email protected]
Buying Account
11/05/2007 - Archlord - 12 Replies
if u bought an account from someone, is it still possible for the person from whom u bought it to get into the account? or is there a way to change the password?