Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Live Support] Got questions? Ask it here!

Discussion on [Live Support] Got questions? Ask it here! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Live Support] Got questions? Ask it here!

well i made a own Live Support CoIntron 1.0 i want to help people with all kind of stuff about private servers, or conquer, or are you searching for a good server i can help you to?

Live Support Link:
Old 10/07/2008, 10:03   #2

Are you the one offering the support? How often is it going to be online? Also, I tried to go to the site and I got a connection timeout...
Old 10/07/2008, 12:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
Are you the one offering the support? How often is it going to be online? Also, I tried to go to the site and I got a connection timeout...
the website is only online when my computer is online and when my computer is online the Live support is online too
Old 10/07/2008, 20:02   #4

Looks great. It uses the same service as Co uses (). Hope you've got some good answers for the questions people ask .