Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible cps hack? like the old money hack?

Discussion on Possible cps hack? like the old money hack? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possible cps hack? like the old money hack?

A guy told me he wanted to sell some nice gears to a player for cps. He put the items in the trading window and saw the cps. both pressed ok and the guy who was selling the items didnt get any cps .And no, the buyer did not put any gold, only the cps ... . What kind of scam/hack is this. How could it be possible?
Old 01/10/2012, 23:20   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
There have been rumors of this type of thing for ages. It's a private hack (if it's legit at all which I've NEVER heard any credible evidence to support) and will stay that way.

Anyone who knows how to do it is obviously not going to release something so game breaking.
Old 01/10/2012, 23:53   #3

well with all my respect i don't think its even possible after all this years to find a exploit/bug in tq which make u able to do such thing but well if its true it will be private hack and will never be public , but dw tq checking the trading logs so once someone report that it will be fixed
Old 01/11/2012, 01:09   #4

this is not possible just fake videos make some people think it's true.

Check at the videos on youtube they soo fake
Old 01/11/2012, 01:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewxxx View Post
well with all my respect i don't think its even possible after all this years to find a exploit/bug in tq which make u able to do such thing but well if its true it will be private hack and will never be public , but dw tq checking the trading logs so once someone report that it will be fixed
Actually me and another CoAI staff member had a form of this hack around 6-8 months ago, I used it a few times and got banned on those accounts (was reported) so stopped, not sure if it still works I believe he said it got patched (and you needed CoAI to use it).
Old 01/11/2012, 02:07   #6

lmao thanks cuz im laughing , coai got nothing to do with this , coai is proxy , it send packets to server , so if there a exploit in server any thing can send this packet , plus as i said exploit will be fixed once its reported and by reviewing the trade logs everything will go back to its owners , so here
with my respect to coai , it got nothing to do with what we are talking about
and with my respect to u , i dont think this is possible cuz none over here is too smart to figure out exploit in trading system
Old 01/11/2012, 05:56   #7

Quote:
lmao thanks cuz im laughing , coai got nothing to do with this , coai is proxy , it send packets to server , so if there a exploit in server any thing can send this packet , plus as i said exploit will be fixed once its reported and by reviewing the trade logs everything will go back to its owners , so here
with my respect to coai , it got nothing to do with what we are talking about
and with my respect to u , i dont think this is possible cuz none over here is too smart to figure out exploit in trading system
First off you're an idiot, this has been shown in other threads as well as this one.

I said you needed CoAI because at the time (and I believe so even know) it was the only bot that had the API able to do what was required to perform the hack (A plugin was created).

Besides the bots I see no public updated packet sniffers and senders on here (Co's packets are Encrypted genius, this mean that not "any thing" could be used to send a packet (was more then just a packet as well))

I already stated the accounts that I used it on was banned because they were reported.

Just because you are a moron does not mean everyone else is, I can't do triple back flip, that does not mean no one can and anyone who can is talking out there ***.

Looking forwards to your incoherent camel rage reply.
Old 01/11/2012, 07:07   #8

TQ never check tradelogs, only if you have been involved in fraud or something and I can approve of that, because my friend did.
Old 01/11/2012, 07:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gushteru View Post
A guy told me he wanted to sell some nice gears to a player for cps. He put the items in the trading window and saw the cps. both pressed ok and the guy who was selling the items didnt get any cps .And no, the buyer did not put any gold, only the cps ... . What kind of scam/hack is this. How could it be possible?
Thats my story bro.... why you should disscuse it there. Anyway its true.

About 3 mounts ago someone offered me 450 db for a complete +7set of ninja .. i was leaving cause i needed more time at work ( it was summer vacation) and i told 500 and deal, the guy told ok , traded , I put my items all 2sok -3-5 +7 permed souls and he puts the cps (107,500) then he press ok I press OK and guess what happens?:/ That guy got my items and I got a ****... nothing.
Hack case did ****... they told the trade was legits and i traded the items for nothing ... lmao .. how the hell? and after talking whit HD (Gina ,Angela , and York...) they checked twice and told that they cant do anything in that case if the trade is confirmed by the tehnicians as legit. Then my last words for HD was " Then its time to buy a Bot and start to bot my gears back =)) " They only told that : " we are sorry for you but when you bot you risk to get botjailed or banned permanently"

Dont tell me thats not possible while it happens for me ...
Old 01/11/2012, 07:58   #10

Quote:
it was the only bot that had the API able to do what was required to perform the hack (A plugin was created).
i believe who did that with demon17 sent him packets instead of tq packets which showed him that he added that 107k cps
and simply if u know how to send to some player client then u r able to show him what u WANT
so it gone like this (thats the most i believe)
he sent trade request to tq server
tq server sent it to demon17
demon17 accepted and sent that to the server
the server told the scammer client that he accepted so a trade is started
demon17 added his items in the trade and server showen this to the scammer
the scammer sent packets to demon17 telling him he added 107k cps
but the scammer didnt sent this packet to tq (cuz he was to disconnect for sending wrong packets as he dont have this cps in tq data base)
so demon17 accepted the trade which was 0 cps
and the other kid accepted demon17 items

when demon17 send his case tq know nothing about what the scammer did as there data base isnt effected with this
and that is the most i believe , maybe he used another way but hell yeah if u knew who's player client is which or how to send packets to certain player client then its done , u r a server -.-

about the trade logs they check the important ones which got items of higher than certain bp or big amout of cps or even when its reported

for who will remove insults dont remove the whole reply just remove insults cuz i wanna know if my opinion is right or wrong
sorry about insults but i feel better insulting him ^^ doesnt matter being banned just to insult him some more ^^

Infracted and removed much of the swearing/insults. Ps: you're wrong anyways
Old 01/11/2012, 08:50   #11

Rage more, bro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2012, 09:36   #12

The only exploit i know of is when u put the dragonball into the trade window, and exchange the db for cps, but that was patched a while ago.
Old 01/11/2012, 09:37   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
Thats my story bro.... why you should disscuse it there. Anyway its true.

About 3 mounts ago someone offered me 450 db for a complete +7set of ninja .. i was leaving cause i needed more time at work ( it was summer vacation) and i told 500 and deal, the guy told ok , traded , I put my items all 2sok -3-5 +7 permed souls and he puts the cps (107,500) then he press ok I press OK and guess what happens?:/ That guy got my items and I got a ****... nothing.
Hack case did ****... they told the trade was legits and i traded the items for nothing ... lmao .. how the hell? and after talking whit HD (Gina ,Angela , and York...) they checked twice and told that they cant do anything in that case if the trade is confirmed by the tehnicians as legit. Then my last words for HD was " Then its time to buy a Bot and start to bot my gears back =)) " They only told that : " we are sorry for you but when you bot you risk to get botjailed or banned permanently"

Dont tell me thats not possible while it happens for me ...
Just wanted to know what others think about it
Old 01/11/2012, 09:40   #14

Quote:
COAI is not only sending packets. To make a bot you have to go through various of exploits, encryptions and of course packets, but COAI has plugins as well, which is what they used. Now look forward to an infraction for that post. Also you cannot send a packet from a client to a client, it has to go through the server first, so it's another kind of exploit. You're not connecting one client to another, because that's not how it work, so everything you do that other clients have to get has to be send through the server, now keep on going with false information.

COAI is a proxy, so what is a proxy? A proxy is kind of a middle man between the server and the client.

Client -> Proxy -> Server
Server -> Proxy -> Client

Without the proxy it would just be
Client -> Server
Server -> Client

There is no way you can go
Client -> Client in Conquer, because you're not connected with each other in anyway, not a single bit. You're not a server at all, I don't know where you got that from lol. Everythin you see in your client is not a directly connection to whatever is shown. The client just works like showing whatever it receives. That means everything your client shows has been through the server as that's where you are connected and not some other client. Whatever, I think you get it.
Old 01/11/2012, 10:00   #15

Data = Packets
Client > COAI > Server > COAI > Client
Msn > Server > Msn