Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hmmm...teleporter?

Discussion on hmmm...teleporter? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hmmm...teleporter?

Ive seen a few people suddenly teleport to places on the screen. Like from certain coordinates to other coordinates. How is this possible? its not due to lag, but how could we make a hack like this?

I know its possible, because ive seen it done before.

We could make it for stuff like picking up gold, to make it automatically teleport to the coordinates which contain gold, make a marco to pick it up, delay, then teleport to different coordinates containing gold.

Anyone understant my idea?
Gimme some feedback, lol
Old 09/03/2008, 12:38   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Its not teleport hack, its speed hack.

When you speeds the jump happends to be skipped on other computers.
Old 09/03/2008, 15:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
Its not teleport hack, its speed hack.

When you speeds the jump happends to be skipped on other computers.
if its speed then its depending on refresh/ping/lag of course whether or not the other person sees the *** part of the jump cycle skippd, Then also, are you SURE its not Teleport because Teleport does exist just not publicly
Old 09/03/2008, 16:36   #4

elite*gold: 20
100% Speedhack //
Question answered REQUEST #close#
Old 09/03/2008, 23:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaCygni View Post
if its speed then its depending on refresh/ping/lag of course whether or not the other person sees the *** part of the jump cycle skippd, Then also, are you SURE its not Teleport because Teleport does exist just not publicly
/agree tele IS possible Now if only those encryptions were as easy...
Old 09/04/2008, 13:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmaster123 View Post
100% Speedhack //
Question answered REQUEST #close#
its not a speedhack u idiot. im talking about a full on teleporter WHICH IVE SEEN BEFORE. there used to be a thread here with video proof of teleportation
Old 09/05/2008, 18:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some-Guy View Post
/agree tele IS possible Now if only those encryptions were as easy...
Shucks stop your teasing them
Old 09/06/2008, 02:29   #8

i think that there was a teleport hack like 2 years ago lol but u got bann really easy
Old 09/06/2008, 12:30   #9

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Sure you can make a Teleport hack.
For pserver either.
Old 09/06/2008, 18:01   #10

Uhm does it teleport and kill? Or teleport and pick up items? Or just teleport? Well either way as you know cid has fixed his proxy and he has a tester or testers that are trying the proxy out so yeh that's prolly it. Or it is just someone else that is using their own private proxy because already 2 months ago I saw someone aimbotting I even have the video somewhere and it is positive aimbotting because even his autosit is on and as you know when autosit is on it acts as if everytime you sit u turn to 1 direction every time the same direction.
And his fb hit 3 times in less then a second the same second as he got revived and 2 of them being on the target while being in air.
Old 09/06/2008, 19:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
Uhm does it teleport and kill? Or teleport and pick up items? Or just teleport? Well either way as you know cid has fixed his proxy and he has a tester or testers that are trying the proxy out so yeh that's prolly it. Or it is just someone else that is using their own private proxy because already 2 months ago I saw someone aimbotting I even have the video somewhere and it is positive aimbotting because even his autosit is on and as you know when autosit is on it acts as if everytime you sit u turn to 1 direction every time the same direction.
And his fb hit 3 times in less then a second the same second as he got revived and 2 of them being on the target while being in air.
Well I know of at least one other working proxy thats not CIDs... dunno any of the features just as such just its working with all the stuff Qoproxy used to so could be still someone updating a working version of that Java source that was floating about o.o I think this guys on about the 16 space local Teleport so "Teleport" around the screen, so probably yeh CID
Old 09/08/2008, 11:19   #12

It teleports and kills. ive seen this before and its actually pretty funny
Old 09/08/2008, 15:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob122 View Post
It teleports and kills. ive seen this before and its actually pretty funny
Lolz hes not on about Followkill, ask the guy, hes clearlly on about local 16 space teleport (* TELEPORT not speed *) where people appear at other spots on his screen...