Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How does a tro-war-wat match up to other 2nd reborns in pk? tro-war-arch full 2soc?

Discussion on How does a tro-war-wat match up to other 2nd reborns in pk? tro-war-arch full 2soc? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How does a tro-war-wat match up to other 2nd reborns in pk? tro-war-arch full 2soc?

I've already been told that tro-war-wat needs to have good gear and I should be able to have that in time. The prob is my server is full of bulkers. Everyone else will have very good gears too. Lets say that a Tro-War-Wat goes up aginst a Wat-War-Tro, for example. What is the chances that either of them will win? Also, lets say I made a tro-war-archer 130-130-130 and gave him full super 2 socket all sdgs and a high + to everything. What lvl 130 2nd RBs could that archer take down in a pk battle?
Old 08/27/2008, 05:13   #2

Tro will beat you in pvp if the gear is equal. Why? Because fb/ss is easier than melee.

But if you are good with spear and you know how to avoid fb/ss, then if you connect you will one hit guaranteed.

But once you start going into full -7 gear, then i dont know :/
Old 08/28/2008, 22:33   #3

well ur arch will do nothin but stun so some other tro/water comes and hits them...

cause super 2 soc -7 boots +5 or higher makes archers arrows it 100s>

yes, i have an archer, and thats what i normally do, stun people, my friend comes over with his laptop and plays his water- we run around together, i stun he kills em...

so depends, if you know an archer/fire that will tag along with you... but archers are good at hitting the pole/gate from a distance with fly... so its upto you, try them both... get a good necky/ring/boots... then ears/cap, coat/robe...

all upto you, but if you go arch, you can hunt/plvl guildies and make waters... so i say go arch first, learn, then go water, it takes a loooong time to become good with a water...

anyways, hope i helped, im tired and have a 30 page essay due in 4 hours.... o yay