Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best 2nd Reborn PKer starting with Trojan?

Discussion on Best 2nd Reborn PKer starting with Trojan? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Best 2nd Reborn PKer starting with Trojan?

I got a level 100 non-reborn Trojan equiped with 5 super rainbow gems and 2 clubs. I also have a nice level 130 archer with 5 SDGs and a Super bow and Ring. My best friend is making a Water->Warrior->Trojan. I know Water-Warrior-Trojan may be the best, but I'm not going to do the same thing that he is doing. We like to do our PKing together so something that PKs well with a Water-Warrior-Trojan would be nice. I know that the Ninja may be released anytime, but I may not like it. From what I hear, the Ninja will have alot of attack but low Phisical defence. What do you think I should do?
Old 08/23/2008, 03:35   #2

tro<war<tro good pk combo or tro<war<wat if u want a melee water , but u'll need some really good gears for the melee water.
warrior for reflect comes in handy and can save ur bacon in pvp.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2008, 04:08   #3

Question

tro<war<wat is what I was planning on doing, but I was discouraged after one of my friends informed me that even though I was a warrior in my previous reborn, I will not be able to wear warrior armor past level 70. This brings me to another question. Why does a meelee water need good gears? I could get the best gears but lets say another player was able to get just as good gears as I do. Would I have a disavantage? Basicaly, does a meelee water need good gears inorder to match up to charcters with ok gears or does a melee water with good gears match up to another build with good gears?
Old 08/27/2008, 07:15   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnapper View Post
tro<war<tro good pk combo or tro<war<wat if u want a melee water , but u'll need some really good gears for the melee water.
warrior for reflect comes in handy and can save ur bacon in pvp.
Not realy, melle waters can be 1 hit the most with decnet gears.
Old 08/27/2008, 15:59   #5

anyone can be one hit with decent gears, the problem comes in when ur dealing with tros. If you are even up *** for tat on gears, u can own the tros every time or about 75% of the time. u need to fix stig, shield and accuracy. U stig, and accuracy then shield, u'll be hard to beat. And you can go up against some tros that have better gears than u, but the potency difference between u and the other player will come into play. so watch that.

as far as gears, the reason u need some good gears, is b/c the tao robe doesn't offer much defense so u need to make up for it by plusing ur gears, and make ur necky and tao cap max lvl.

also the best pvp wep is spear. carry it around with u, but if your lvling u might consider a wand or halbert.

i forgot to answer ur question, if u 2nd rb as water, ur a tao, that means all ur gears, have to be tao if they're higher than lvl 70. but u can use other weapons, neckys, rings,

Now if all the above is pretty much set u need to practice moving, b/c most tros will fb, ss or herc. let them use up their stamina, keep jumping in trying to hit and jump out, don't just stand there and wait for ur wep to hit, it either does or doesn't. with the spear the speed gun will activate alot, so just keep trying.

i have made quite a few tros mad, b/c they got owned and they feel like they shouldn't be. they keep coming back thinking the second and third and fourth time will be different. If my pot is equal or close to theirs, i own em, if it's lower by 20 points or more I very seldom can beat them, but i can occassionally pk them, tho it does take some luck which is why the reflect comes in. If they hit and reflect activates and u get a speed gun go off at same time, they usually holler that ur a cheater. Not always the case, but u can't go relying on reflect to work, b/c it's passive skill.

anyway bottom line is that u can play any character (except archer) and be good at it, but it takes gears and skills if u play anything other than tro. And with the new 120 shields, i'm not sure if the war has become a viable option. Anyone have an idea?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2008, 02:53   #6

Warrior as last reborn because of new sheild?

Give me your opinion on if warrior as last reborn is a good choice now that there is a 120 sheild. How much has this helped the warrior? I know prior to the sheild and probably still now, there is only one known 2nd reborn warrior on my server.
Old 09/30/2008, 03:16   #7

best

tro-war-fire before u laugh look at what you get, you get a ton and the best one is reflect
Old 09/30/2008, 19:39   #8

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsnuffy View Post
tro-war-fire before u laugh look at what you get, you get a ton and the best one is reflect
Agreed.

Like this will you and your friend pwn!
Maybe you even make a Poison Fire!