Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

oki how do you down loud qonqer

Discussion on oki how do you down loud qonqer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
oki how do you down loud qonqer

oki i got site and

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/portal.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.53 (Fedora) DAV/2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/4.3.11 mod_ssl/2.0.53 OpenSSL/0.9.7a Server at Port 80

and this happends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Shout oud loud Event] Runes of Magic
10/02/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 15 Replies
Hallo liebe gamer, Hallo liebe Elitepvpers, Hallo liebe Romler, Hiermit zeige ich nun wie toll RoM ist und was es neu mit Chapter 2 gibt Folgendes: -Ich schreibe warum man RoM anfangen oder Spielen sollte -Ich zeige ein paar Screenshots von der Welt und ich zeige ein Video zu der neuen Klasse Bewahrer - Und noch ein paar andere sachen über Runes of Magic "The Elven Prophecy.........
I lol´d very loud -.-!
09/26/2009 - Off Topic - 23 Replies
yo ich hab mich gerade selfowned.... mein pc is umgekippt , headset hing noch dran was passiert? genau , der vorderste teil des headsetsteckers bleibt im output vorne stecken =abgebrochen , jetz hängt das teil da noch drin...was machen? xDDDD
Qonqer HELP [please]
04/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hey.. i was on the website... got an account, agreed with the TOS and was going to download the client when it wasnt there... does anyone have a link to where i can download the latest client OR if there is going to be a new release on the website Ok i went on like 2 mins after i posted this and it said
About Qonqer Server
08/21/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hi i wan ask something...but i dunno where to put this post... here is my question... how to get Qonquer Server??? Well my Friend play at Qonquer server.. they sent file to me but i cannot open/extract it who can sent me Qonquer server plsss... one more can show me trojan/warrior plvler??pls