Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]What effect to add an item?

Discussion on [Help]What effect to add an item? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Help]What effect to add an item?

as I effect add an item to use such firework in the loft source?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wo sind die Item effect Sounds?
06/04/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi Leute (: Weiß wer wo sich die Item effect Sounds befinden? z.B beim potten den Sound Danke schonmal (: PS:Wer als erstes eine funktionierende Lösung gibt bekommt 5e*g ^^
Adding an Effect to an item.
12/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 19 Replies
Hey everyone i run into a little problem, i would like to add an effect to the item that i created and im not sure which files do i have to edit to get that effect working. so please let me know and i'll get you a thanks. :cool:
SUPER ITEM EFFECT
02/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
can any of you help me in editing any quality of weapons and make them look like super items...i mean the super weapon effect...
[Request] Item effect n°s
12/26/2007 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hey all, I'm back once, again with a new question. But before that, I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you have a good time with your family and friends. _ _ _ Regarding my question, could anyone perhaps post / indicate where i can find the numbers for each items effect. For example: meds - heal effect, horns - shout effect. Thanks,