Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buying CO acc and looking for Private server

Discussion on buying CO acc and looking for Private server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buying CO acc and looking for Private server

hi i am looking for a acc to buy idc what server but the chars are certain they must be atleast reborn and higher then 120 i go by paypal but i go my way i get info first idc what u say i had to many bad experiences and no bullshit just pm me or leave a comment in the forum i am specificaly looking for a trojan or fire tao like a warrior<warrior<trojan or a trojan<warrior<fire thank you for reading this and have a nice day =)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Private PSF Wallhack
09/20/2009 - Trading - 3 Replies
Kung sino meron jan willing ako bumili meet bibilin ko PHP basta coloured wallhack ha wag wireframe minimum price ko 500 pesos e2 ym ko trece_ese
[WTT/WTT/WTB]Trading, Selling and buying thread for Private servers!
05/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 73 Replies
Ok so this is a trading, selling and buying thread. Here you can post offers or requests for any pserver. You just posts offers or requests here with some info, SS,..etc... Note: this is a selling, buying and trading thread !!! None questions should get asked here about pserver problems.
Buying account on private KalOnline-Server !
09/14/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies
Im buying ANY lvl 65+ HERMIT On these private servers: Ether Server - Weeds Kalonline - Uknown Kalonline Please add me msn = [email protected]
Buying Private Server Files
05/24/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I am interested to buy Dekaron Private Server Files, which includes guide on how to set-up and such. PM me here or send me e-mail. Send me some proof that you have a working server files. Seriously talking here, no flame or spam please.