[Sell] 3 Chars | 70 Ele | 61 BJ | BP 84 | Luia 11/25/2010 - Flyff Trading - 3 Replies Hallo Liebe Community,
Ich möchte gerne mein Flyff Account verkaufen!
Der Account befindet sich auf dem server Luia
Auf diesem Account befinden sich 3 Char
Elementor: lvl 70
http://www3.pic-upload.de/thumb/05.08.10/ocg7joif pmr.jpg
Sell Chars EU 3 04/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies I have a 9x Sorc, and a 9x Ranger on EU3 (Brumhart + Gaiahon)
Ranger Pics:
Sorry I didn't have time to take a lot of pictures, I do not have archlord installed on my PC, I had to take them at a mates house.
Imageshack - ranger1p.png
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4147/ranger2.p ng
Imageshack - ranger3.png
Sell aCash Quitting Sales 03/07/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies Hi,
I'm selling @cash, still in wrapper + sealed. Bought the top-up cards but now quitting gaming since I'm starting work. I selling all I have in a package as follow:-
30,000 card x 4 = SGD120 -Sold Out-
20,000 card x 1 = FREE -Sold Out-
Hence you need to pay SGD120 for 140,000 @cash. -Sold Out-
Meet up area hopefully near AMK or any MRT stations. Only have this amount of cards, no more already.
Sell Alexander Chars 09/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies Hello guys,
I quitted silkroad 3 months ago, i already tryed sell the chars but i got i problem i only found scammers saying me to give them the account info first before they pay. So i think its time to try sell them again and maybe the last time.
First Account:
EviL_NinE
Full Int S/S, lvl93 with 200k sps + ( dont remenber well ) , at moment FF 93 , weaps and set +5.
http://www.rev6.com/player/Alexander/EviL_NinE.ht ml
PM For more INFO
Second Account:
Hired_Killer