Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there a repair item anywhere hack?

Discussion on Is there a repair item anywhere hack? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a repair item anywhere hack?

could some1 tell me if co2 has a hack that you can use to repair items in the lab ect. please post in sum feedback i really need a item repair hax =)
Old 08/14/2008, 04:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not yet man, sorry.

($50 says this guy is in lab with low dura )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Item repair
02/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hey all, my players have been telling me that a certain server out there has eudemon clovers which are unrepairable ... yet they work staight off... so to me that says they have iver worked out some way to change the clover id or they have blocked repairing on those :rolleyes::rolleyes: so if anyone knows how to do that ild love to know the secret to it :handsdown::handsdown: thanks hio77
Repair Item
04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i need a bot to repair items im an archer im using a wand lvl 110 and i need to repair it someone can help me with bot and explain how to use this bot to repair srry for english :? thx
repair, speed hack, multi tool, item reader
11/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
we need that tools in conquer 2.. im so badly needed that one.. pls make that for us who really needed that 1.. pls put the fixed program so that we can dowload it & we can attached on the conquer 2 folder..