Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New server: SupremeCO

Discussion on New server: SupremeCO within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New server: SupremeCO

Ok, this is a private server created by Jagged. It is a leveling server with 25x exp rates and much higher drop rates.
Its a new server so there are a few bugs and it is up 20/7.
To connect register for the site, and go onto the forums, there is a section on how to connect, everything needed is there. If you have any questions ask on the forum, chat box, or live support.
If you need any more help use live support or the forums to get anything you may need. Enjoy the server.

Here is the site:

Have fun

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.
Old 08/11/2008, 00:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by em2241992 View Post
Ok, this is a private server created by Jagged. It is a leveling server with 25x exp rates and much higher drop rates.
It is still in the beta stage so there are a few bugs and it is up 20/7.
Register for the site below and use live support to talk to a GM to make an account.
If you need any more help use live support or the forums to get anything you may need. Enjoy the server.

Here is the site:

Have fun
Yay another person who doesn't understand the Greek alphabet.
Old 08/11/2008, 11:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Yay another person who doesn't understand the Greek alphabet.
Pre-alpha, not beta.
Old 08/13/2008, 03:22   #4

sorry i just posted, owner was the one who checked it