Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help with editing items for CO..? :(

Discussion on Need Help with editing items for CO..? :( within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need Help with editing items for CO..? :(

I've just started editing items for CO, and i wanted to edit the lvl 110 BS... And that's what i did, it looked good and at the end i needed to edit the glow of the BS... i want someone to tell me which file and where exactly is the lvl 110 BS glow... And please dont just tell me "u can find it in Conquer\c3\effect"...... Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with pk2 editing european items
12/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Well I did a search on the forums and googled it but I couldn't find an answer to my question. I'm having some issues with pk2 editing european items and was just wondering if anyone could help me out. For EU weapons I can find the string fine, but for some reason it won't let me replace it. The strings i'm using for daggers looks like this: item\europe\weapon\dagger_04.ddj and im trying to replace it with item\europe\weapon\dagger_06.ddj. I also did the same for the .bsr files, but when i log...
[Editing Items]Dagger 3150dmg 500Stamina
12/21/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Hi community, i have something thats are nice ;) tested on wowscape working fine ;) but i not give the tutoriol if i not get reward pm me if you have something !!
editing item file for msg at dropping items
07/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hi, i read about a programm that edits the item dat which changes their priority so it gives you a message , if you wanna drop it (just like meteors have). i tried to search for that thread but wanst able to find it :/