There isn't a way to modify drop rates in lotf source
All I say is get fact. When I looked at the source when a friend of mine had trouble and asked how to change drop rate, and yes i found it. hadeset didnt really make it as other servers and its kinda hided,but yes you can change it , lol.
All I say is get fact. When I looked at the source when a friend of mine had trouble and asked how to change drop rate, and yes i found it. hadeset didnt really make it as other servers and its kinda hided,but yes you can change it , lol.
All I say is get fact. When I looked at the source when a friend of mine had trouble and asked how to change drop rate, and yes i found it. hadeset didnt really make it as other servers and its kinda hided,but yes you can change it , lol.
what is the file name im usin hadesets source to make my own private server and i can't find the file[been workin on it for three days]
FULLLY WIPED today .. EVERYONE JOIN
Skill - Working For Poleaxe/all class skill/ all XP skill/ stamina skill/ Axe skill/ Hammer skill and Whip skill
King monster spawned
LAb Map opening August 16th
Guild War Beast starting Aug 15th
Pk Tournament starting Aug 16th .
hope u guys enjoy with the new update to server .. am not admin so don't ask me pls ^^ just play and u will see .. thx guys
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!) 07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png
Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer.
How to use:
Open config.ini,
1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org)
2. Edit...