Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Greetings. (:

Discussion on Greetings. (: within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Greetings. (:

Good day, EpVp forum.
I'm from Eastern Europe and I'm new to the forum.
I found out about the forum, while searching for hacks or exploits of Conquer, because I play it mainly.
I came here with hope that someone could help me out in Conquer, I mean help me as - help me get an advantage.
I am sorry if I am bugging anyone and no - I am not a leecher.
I plan on staying here and contributing to the community with whatever I can.

Sincerely,
V.
Old 10/29/2011, 21:16   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPrerogative View Post
Good day, EpVp forum.
I'm from Eastern Europe and I'm new to the forum.
I found out about the forum, while searching for hacks or exploits of Conquer, because I play it mainly.
I came here with hope that someone could help me out in Conquer, I mean help me as - help me get an advantage.
I am sorry if I am bugging anyone and no - I am not a leecher.
I plan on staying here and contributing to the community with whatever I can.

Sincerely,
V.
Eastern Europe mean : Rusia ? Ukraine ? Moldova? Romania? Hungary? Bulgary? Turkie?

Anyway if you want advantege you can get at the bot section . of curse you need some $$ in your paypal :P
Old 10/30/2011, 02:08   #3

Bulgaria, to be exact.
And about the $$..
I'm not sure I can provide any, hence I'm underaged and I do not have any credit cards/bank accounts and etc.
Neither does any of my family/relatives and etc.
:/
Old 10/30/2011, 05:04   #4

Quote:
Bulgaria, to be exact.
And about the $$..
I'm not sure I can provide any, hence I'm underaged and I do not have any credit cards/bank accounts and etc.
Neither does any of my family/relatives and etc.
:/
Nice im from Rou :P anyway ,

You have any friends with creditcard or anyone who like to buy dbs for $$? you can easily swap 6-10 dbs for a bot ( like in my case) idk if its legit but anyway the owner of bot get the $$
Old 10/30/2011, 20:13   #5

Meh, unfortunately nobody I know has credit cards or bank accounts or any money, so..
I'll just stick around and chat with you guys, but unfortunately not purchase anything. :/
Old 10/30/2011, 21:11   #6

Quote:
Meh, unfortunately nobody I know has credit cards or bank accounts or any money, so..
I'll just stick around and chat with you guys, but unfortunately not purchase anything. :/
You could always try the pixel bots! I'm not sure whether they're safe to use with retail though.

Welcome to Elitepvpers anyway!
Old 10/30/2011, 21:46   #7

I am sorry, but I do not know of these "pixel bots".
If you can, could you please supply me with some information on them, what they do and how can I own one?

And, I appreciate the welcoming.
Old 10/30/2011, 22:06   #8

Quote:
I am sorry, but I do not know of these "pixel bots".
If you can, could you please supply me with some information on them, what they do and how can I own one?

And, I appreciate the welcoming.
Pixel bots check the screen for 'colors'. They'll move and click with the mousebutton on these colors. They're based on the colors of the mobs, so it will click/attack the mobs. It's free to use and it works, but it's not as fast as a paid bot.

Two PixelBots that I found:

-

-

Hope it works!
Old 10/31/2011, 00:32   #9

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Always nice to see new members who aren't just begging and demanding free stuff

Sadly the community is generally rather demanding towards makers of bots and because of the incredibly amount of spammed questions and complaints you get when you provide something free and the fact that free hacks usually cause tq to release patches to remove them... free bots have all but disappeared from this site.

I'm not sure if I'm 'sad' about this change but it definitely does suck for people like you who can't or aren't willing to spend money on bots. I have lots of respect for all the work that those who make and support the paid bots do and I feel they deserve every cent they get from the work they put in (lets face it... they earn a shit ton of money but it also takes a ton of work to keep them up to date constantly).

If you're really interested in botting then you might want to look into creating your own bots.

I've written a few threads on the subjects and posted quite a few materials and I know that quite a few others have released lots of information tools to help people create their own bots. If you take that route you can get a bot for free that's only limited by your willingness to put time into learning and you get the added benefit of new life skills and might have quite a bit of fun in the process.

Anyways, sorry for the long post.

Welcome to epvp.
Old 10/31/2011, 19:14   #10

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Well, meh, guess I'll stick to playing normally in the Conquer servers, hence I give up.
I read a lot of topics here, on this website, downloaded a heck full of stuff, tried programs, which were able to help me get CP or gold in Conquer, speed hacks and etc, none of them seemed to help me with anything.
Then, something got over me and I started reading about how can I create my own server.
Failed once more.
I give up..

Anyways, if any of y'all want anything, tell me.
I'd be happy to help, if I am able to.