Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About Conquer ?

Discussion on Question About Conquer ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About Conquer ?

Hello Guys I Am Here Because I Need An Important Answer About My Question

Can I Do Bot Like This Bot In Video With AutoIt ?

Video Link:
Old 10/13/2011, 11:03   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Eh no.

You can make a bot in autoit,make it auto click click on mobs and such, but id say its not a good method.

Save your self the hassle, and buy one of the bots in the bot section, or find a different programming language.
Old 10/18/2011, 11:53   #3

hello Mr.Huseby But Why And What Is Programing Language Can Do What Iam Talking About
Old 10/18/2011, 23:26   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Any real programming language.

Auto it is just a scripting language really. You'll want some sort of professionally used language for it.

Any language which can support things such as tcp communication and or messing around with memory hooks will work just fine.

Examples and most common ones being..

C++
Any .net language (c#, vb, etc)
Java

Loads more but there's loads of c# examples on epvp
Keep in mind with these languages you first need to write a framework to handle communication with the game and server as well and structuring packets and such before you can begin writing your bot.
Old 10/20/2011, 16:42   #5

Hello Thanks Mr.Pro4ever For Helping me But I Heard C++ Is the Most Complex Language

How Do You Ask Me To Learn C++ Or C# I Need Easy Language Like Autoit Can You Help Me Or Tell Me Why Auto It Not Good For Making Bot For Online Games

And I Wonder Who You Hacks Online Game That Update Every 24 Hours
Thanks For Answering
Old 10/20/2011, 22:59   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
C++ is reasonably difficult to learn but it's not bad.

C# is the most commonly used language on epvp and what I personally use. There's TONS of tutorials all over the internet and I've posted more than a few guides on how to apply that knowledge to hacking/botting on conquer on these forums.

I'd just take a while and do some reading and work your way up to it.
Old 10/21/2011, 01:34   #7

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
here can you find alot to work with and if you got more specific questions with autoit and a extra forum also.
Old 10/21/2011, 19:06   #8

Thanks Guys For Respond Me But Can Anyone One give Me Simple Bot Made By Auto It I Like C++ But I Need A Professional So I Can Learn It So Guys Simple Can Auto it Make Bots For Online Games Or Not ? That's All My Question And I Thank You Again For Responding Me
Bye