Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hitting 2 in tg

Discussion on hitting 2 in tg within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hitting 2 in tg

i ve seen tro hitting 2 stakes in tg with club not useing herc or more than one scarecrow witn scent or fast blade how to do? or increase distance wepon will reach to hit? please help
Old 07/07/2008, 03:01   #2

If I remember correctly, there's a value that you change in (itemtype.dat?) to increase the range of the club you're using to be the same range as a 2h weapon.
Old 07/07/2008, 07:44   #3

i do that in tg i jsut equip a wand hit it then equip club so im in the middle still.
Old 07/07/2008, 10:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnz911 View Post
i do that in tg i jsut equip a wand hit it then equip club so im in the middle still.
Agreed.

also by transforming into night devil and standing in the middle after normalization (<-- hah lol) ull hit 2 stakes, that goes for robot/golem too
Old 07/07/2008, 11:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletuitus View Post
i ve seen tro hitting 2 stakes in tg with club not useing herc or more than one scarecrow witn scent or fast blade how to do? or increase distance wepon will reach to hit? please help
night devil is the best way to do it seeing as it also increases attack speed, people use fishy too,
i think golem makes you hit the stakes slower than normal and as far as fast blade/scent sword goes thier range increases as you level it.