Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game aint workin

Discussion on Game aint workin within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Game aint workin

i havent played in a while so i downloaded the latest version of the game.when i open the game i pick standard definition then the sign in page appears. There is only 1 choice to pick "Dark" and i sign in. I get loading which stops midway then all i get is a yellow page with a bird flying in it forever. Any ideas?
Old 06/29/2008, 12:30   #2

elite*gold: 111
lolz
its new layout
and just pick another group on the side there to switch server
dark is the new europe server
Old 06/29/2008, 16:46   #3

there is nothing to pick from the side only dark is my only option in the middle ones and on the left there is elements and nothing to pick
Old 06/30/2008, 02:49   #4

any other ideas?
Old 06/30/2008, 03:27   #5

Screenshot?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Speed hack..aint workin on novus???
07/19/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
:confused: i have tried speed hack on some private servers with 223 client...u get the action..but damage seem not workin....but last time we saw someone in rfph in baba;s doing the invi hack w/ speed hack ..how did he do it...aside from the bypass..the effects????
/GM DISTRIBUTE aint working ?
05/11/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
I tryed to use the code, but nothing happens, ive tryed to clone a item in the DB but then i cant login -> 400,100 Anyone know fic for this ? Thx
Cool down aint working :S
10/28/2008 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
well i tried it whit Rev engine GhostKiller Kiki Engine and i was folowing the instruction found on this page all ok but when i start to search for packets to change ther value to 0 it dosent find any im trying on xiu and skill Splashy Ice number 0226... usual cooldown for that skill is 600 milliseconds 0.6 second if i type in search 600 it founds nothing if i search Value Betwen 100 and 10000 still nothing founds... :S EDIT how can i do 1 hit hack if someone know
BOT 1.04.D<---AINT WORKIN
06/26/2008 - Rohan - 16 Replies
i tried atleast leaving my computer at the main window but when i try to open up rohan after the update but b4 the servers are back up its using gameguard AGAIN wuts wrong is it just my impatience and should i just w8 for the servers....