Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 question pklz any one answer me

Discussion on 3 question pklz any one answer me within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 question pklz any one answer me

i am in second rb quest and almost end it now i need to know
when i ask that one called alex to make me 2nd rb he will make me chose blesd rb or normal rb and also size big or smale and also to archer or trojan etic as we do in first rb that first question
second one
if i chose blesd rb all my stuff get -1 danmag or what damag add to caot and all or only one thing
third one
can i buy squama bed as we see in market and make final stage or i must pass all stage first
that all and ty for replay me ty ty
have anice day
Old 05/19/2008, 21:31   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbow View Post
when i ask that one called alex to make me 2nd rb he will make me chose blesd rb or normal rb and also size big or smale and also to archer or trojan etic as we do in first rb that first question
second one
if i chose blesd rb all my stuff get -1 danmag or what damag add to caot and all or only one thing
third one
can i buy squama bed as we see in market and make final stage or i must pass all stage first
have anice day
On 2nd rb you don't get normal or blessed rb, it's just rb ( you don't get anything )
You must do the quest, buying the squama breed won't give you anything.
Blessed rb works like this: One of your items will be -1 dmg and it's random item, but you must wear items because it can bless an empty slot and that won't give you anything. If you already wear -dmg item it will skip it and bless another.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2008, 22:47   #3

Quote:
second one
third one
have anice day
Yep, he's right. For 2nd rb, you will not get blessed rebirth or normal rebirth. Thats only for 1st rb.

You get to choose size and class at Alex.

To do 2nd rb quest you must do the entire quest, squama bead is worthless.

Or you can buy an exemption token.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2008, 03:18   #4

no i know when my friend tell me that hard i said heheh not hard on me lol ty ty i am realy ty for this information
as galyutsinogen sid i get damag on one thing and its random item that mean it start in erring and end in boot (how random .. every promoted get -1 in other items or what ty for ur replay)
Old 05/21/2008, 11:54   #5

Quote:
no i know when my friend tell me that hard i said heheh not hard on me lol ty ty i am realy ty for this information
as galyutsinogen sid i get damag on one thing and its random item that mean it start in erring and end in boot (how random .. every promoted get -1 in other items or what ty for ur replay)
No problem. blessed rb works with only non rb chars. for level 110 waters, you can bless boots and backsword only.