Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good Job to start fresh?

Discussion on Good Job to start fresh? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good Job to start fresh?

wats a good class to start fresh with if im planning to move to another server with no help or mains?because i've been planing to goto another one and was wondering which to use.
Old 05/11/2008, 03:45   #2

Maybe an archer because then you can always plvl your charecters you make after. Or a water tao because they level fast...
Old 05/11/2008, 04:04   #3

i would suggest warrior because there cheap to maintain and easy to lvl with superman and they have the potential of becoming good rbs
Old 05/11/2008, 05:02   #4

I say archer!!! Without it you won't have a life in conquer lol
After you have archer start any class you want, but you must have an archer
Old 05/11/2008, 06:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSman2 View Post
i would suggest warrior because there cheap to maintain and easy to lvl with superman and they have the potential of becoming good rbs
He's right...

Trojans: very expensive to maintain gearwise, since every wants to be one. Best char for pking, without having to spend a lot of money. Def and offensive wise.
Warriors: cheapest class in game, can get a full 2 sock warrior with a bulk (don't wanna try that with trojan or fire taoist class). Fastest to level, quite decent at pvping... all depends if you can FB or 2h fast... downside... if you aren't rb or 2nd rb, the char isn't worth a bloody thing... in pvp
Archer: most annoying char to have. Once you make it to 107-110, enjoy the pain of slow lvling in TG or anywhere on ur server (depends on how busy basi is or on ur social skills or size of ur bank account...) Easy char to maintain a good ingame wealth... but once you hit the magic # 130 lvl... you will log on and automatic turn off whisper and talk channels because every noob annoys you... Gears here aren't that expensive, just the bow, rings and earrings are...
Water: either ur a good melee water... or you suck at it... start as a warrior period, then reborn into a water if ur ever planning to own one... Fun here starts are level 115+ though, you'd be suprised to see what you can with a spear or good paxe n a couple of sockets.
Fire: do not start one if you are poor, stupid, or inpatient... This class requires finesse to level with and to own with... This is the most expensive char to be a good pvper with (face it, any firetaoist that doesn't have full 2 sock SPG and +6 on everything sucks...) You can pwn some people with less, but anything 2nd rb you can't kill once it gets 120+... And fires will never be able 2 1 hit a trojan... which in turn, they can 1 hit you.

This is kinda how I saw CO after all the playtime I spend... lol I gotta warn ya kiddo, CO is a fun game, but is dieing atm.. because the dev. is getting greedy wouldn't spend my money on this
Old 05/11/2008, 07:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Trinity_ View Post

Archer: most annoying char to have. Once you make it to 107-110, enjoy the pain of slow lvling in TG or anywhere on ur server (depends on how busy basi is or on ur social skills or size of ur bank account...) Easy char to maintain a good ingame wealth... but once you hit the magic # 130 lvl... you will log on and automatic turn off whisper and talk channels because every noob annoys you... Gears here aren't that expensive, just the bow, rings and earrings are...
Tg? lol, if you use tg for lvling no wonder you say "pain of slow lvling" and basi is not so good either. Best place is lab.
Except the bow i don't see anything expensive. You can wear elite earrings, not much difference ( only matters the +plus ), ring.. idk i think elite would do too..
Old 05/11/2008, 15:20   #7

thanks guys im thinking of a warrior now, anyone know any good warrior guides?
Old 05/11/2008, 16:10   #8

Start with archer!!
You lvl fast with archer, you can make a lot of money with them(water-farming), and later you can plvl other chars like warrior then!
Really, start with archer you really need them.
Old 05/12/2008, 16:27   #9

Guys, it doesn't matter what character u play, everything has their drawback. And u gotta play a char that fits ur play style. but just making a char with inten to move to different server? so what? make one. any one. just play one u have fun with. I have one or 2 chars of every class. I love playing each one, it just depends on what i want to do. if you want to make a character that u can play now and plvl later, play tro and rb to arch. u don't have to buy expensive gears for tro. only have to buy it if you want bragging rights. You wanna fast lvl with bots? play warrior. Hands down levels fastest. Archers are hard to bot without excellent gears. and waters suck at lvling. they may get double exp after lvl 70 but unless u have gears and 2 hand weps u can't do squat without being on someones team. so pick one that fits ur style and don't worry about what the rest of say u should play. oh and btw, no matter what you play if u capture couple of ppl and they pay to get out you get the money. and that bounty can get u better gears. But you won't be capturing anyone with a water or archer unless they're rb. Some exceptions to that, but you have better chance with tro or war.
Old 05/12/2008, 16:36   #10

go on with warrior...w/ cheap gears and fast exps...that willl do...
Old 05/12/2008, 18:22   #11

*Cough*Cough* just move to a private server with friendly stuff (GMs,Peeps Etc) and there items r cheap as chips lool

But on the other hand if u dont want to.. i would go with archer.. there cheap and there money makers. (u need socs to be a good archer.. to maintain it at a steady rate otherwise u'd fail fast and bad)