Hello People, Yes i know i this is a double post but the other post was nothing else then people that wanna flame the server this post is make for ppl that have questions about the server or wanna say something nice about it ^^
(No, I Am Not Some Random Hippy, I Just Want This To Be A Good Community)
LOL! Yeah and lets hold hands and sing a song... TOGETHER! No, but really- I agree. The other thread got bogged down with flamers... and it isn't alloud to post another one... I think- somone correct me if I'm wrong.
... It doesn't have to be good- It just can't be a flame. If somone wants to say "This server is'nt on very much" and that's a fact- then go ahead and say it!
Besides The Point... I Would Just Like To Say That This Server Is Awesome Anyways, I Played It And Liked It Alot But I Stopped Until The NPCS Are Activated, Then I'll Start Playing Again,
TO hok30: yeah you have right thats what i meant to say:P
TO Xiahdorak: i can activate it now but i wait when my NPC coder is online then its faster if we do both different NPC's ^^
And i wanna ask something ^^ my internet speed is 100Mbps is that enough? ppl on the server says that it is fast as hell or something xD
More information from my computer:
Internet Speed: 100Mbps
Grapic Card: GForce 7600GT
Proccesor: Intel Pentium 4
CPU: 2.93 GHz
Timespeed: 2.93GHz, 512MB
TO Lateralus: you have right i can't code but other ppl can code and they are helping.
Do you have any idea how terrible that sounds? Getting other people to code for you?! If you can't code and have no desire to learn, then why the hell do you own a private server?
@Everyone - I'm sorry for the flames, but I'm still ****** that I gave him the source, helped him set it up, and showed him how to use it for $30 USD, which he took back through paypal. It's bullshit.
Hello People, Yes i know i this is a double post but the other post was nothing else then people that wanna flame the server this post is make for ppl that have questions about the server or wanna say something nice about it ^^
Own Private Server GM Commands 02/07/2012 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies I need the GM Commands for the Private Server and how to activate GM?
how to lvl up myself??