Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to play on a private server..

Discussion on I want to play on a private server.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking I want to play on a private server..

I hate this new patch... and i want to play on a private server, but i wish someone give me an acc a troj at least lvl 110.. Couse i'm not leaving co for a private server, to become a noob lvl 1..... Hope someone will help me... Thx
Old 04/30/2008, 14:27   #2

elite*gold: 111
I got a 112 troj with full info on dream/dream if ya wanna buy
If so PM me :P
Old 04/30/2008, 21:28   #3

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 04/30/2008, 21:33   #4

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepisimon View Post
(_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
duude seriusly...
Old 05/01/2008, 03:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by noryx View Post
I hate this new patch... and i want to play on a private server, but i wish someone give me an acc a troj at least lvl 110.. Couse i'm not leaving co for a private server, to become a noob lvl 1..... Hope someone will help me... Thx
I highly doubt that somone is going to give you an account for free. Try trading for one at the
Old 05/01/2008, 07:18   #6

Received Thanks: 8,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepisimon View Post
(_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
im just giving u a friendly warning, if i see you post this again which is spam and you must know that if not you do now i will give you an infraction for each time u post it. 3 infractions = Ban so stop it at once please.