Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i didnt know where to put this

Discussion on i didnt know where to put this within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question i didnt know where to put this

does anyone know a hack to get an account unbanned?? or is that even possible?
Old 04/21/2008, 02:58   #2

impossible u simply cant get unbanned..... ;\
Old 04/21/2008, 03:48   #3

oh well just wondering

Similar Threads Similar Threads
In case any of u didnt know
11/01/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Thought this might be good news if some people didnt know. CCR is migrating players from the codemasters server because CCR is now directly hosting RFO in the western regions. You can try to get your charaqcter migrated to the server but it wont exactly be the same. here is the article link. http://news.mmosite.com/content/2008-10-31/200810 31012055374.shtml :D
What You Didnt Know About Bruce Lee
08/10/2008 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Most interesting information about Bruce Lee and his death found on this blog. What You Think About Bruce Lee? Eddy Web Blog An interesting read and amazingly :eek:
UCE didnt work
06/02/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hi, i have downloadet all 3 uce programm but no one will work. I start the uce prog then i click to process and click on wondows process and then 00000000 - 2moons.exe and OK now if i try to search a value like text or byte i find always 0 can anyone help me? are there some options to change?
For those who didnt get this already
04/24/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
ok i know the crack is in chinese but what u can do is load up the english walker, set up everything for what char u want to bot on, save it and there ya go. once u save it go to ur english walker file and copy the .ini file and paste it into the chinese file. there ya go happy botting.:D so for example say ur char is a nuker named 111. set up your nukes and rests and whatnot. and save it as nuker111. then goto ur english walker file and copy nukrt111.ini and paste it in your chinese. ...
Just some help for ppl who didnt know.
11/15/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
It is fairly easy, just have the application that you want to capture active (on top of all other progs) and hold the Alt(bottom-left of keyboard) button then push Print Screen/ SysRq(top-right of keyboard), then open up paint/photoshop ect. paste it, then save, so you can upload it to pvpers. sometimes a pic says more than words... so Alt+PrintScreenSysRq, then paste, save thats it, plz dont flame, im just trying to help again........ nobody offered to help me learn to...