Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can somone please make a working Multi Client

Discussion on Can somone please make a working Multi Client within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can somone please make a working Multi Client

Hi I have searched for a Conquer Multi Client that is updated to version 5509 and I can't find one!
Please help , I dont care for anything fancy, I just wanna mine a tun
Thanks in advance!
Old 07/07/2011, 02:00   #2

Received Thanks: 8,576
I uploaded a launcher that removes the 3 clients limit, check my thread.
Old 07/07/2011, 08:12   #3

read my sig...
Old 07/07/2011, 20:34   #4

Thank you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synsia View Post
I uploaded a launcher that removes the 3 clients limit, check my thread.
Is it working for 5509?

I need a Conquere Multi :/
Old 07/07/2011, 22:10   #5

Received Thanks: 8,576
yes.
Old 07/08/2011, 02:20   #6

does that multi removes the game checks to work with ur miner program? or is ur miner program generally safe to use w/o removing game checks?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PICīs OF HOW TO MAKE MULTI-CLIENT UR SELF
06/14/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 103 Replies
This is a easy guide to change Conquer.exe in order to make multiclient work. Do it each time TQ upgrade CO (dont do it if the only thing changed in the patch is a new server add). You need: 1. Hex Editor 2. Upx Software 3. A Copy of Conquer.exe 4. Copy UPX soft. in the same directory were u placed the copy of Conquer.exe First go to comand line (Start/Run/CMD) and go to de directory were you have the copy of the Conquer.exe & the UPX (use to decompress the exe) then:
An1 Can Make New Multi - Client?
07/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hey guys when i open conquer they say im running a multi client then it says Retry Or Bypass if i click on bypas it dont work so if any1 of u guys can make a new should be nice:P thx
Is THere any way to make multi client
05/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Is there any way to make multi client with no sm i used sly2 patched exe but with second C9 errror my question is there any multiclient than please tell me
How to make your own Multi-client.
01/01/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
How to make your owns Multi-Client! Date and Time will be gone though but its how to make a working multi-client. 1. Download a Hex Editor like Hex Workshop: http://www.bpsoft.com/ 2. Open Conquer.exe in the Hex Editor 3. Use "Ctrl + F" to and Find the word "Engis" change "i" to "u" and it should say "Engus".
Can Somone Tell Me how to make a multi client?
03/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
can sumone tell me how to do it plz i found a post once that does and now i cant find it i am very good at hex edtiting so dont give me the whole but about you need hex exp i need to know what code or like (i know its diffrent wen it updates) what im trying to say is i need to know the keywords id have to use to find the code that had the variable of how many clients it reads to run im tired of downloading multi clients that dont work and i dont want to spend hours upond hours trying to do it...