Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help: Auto Potter that reads memory

Discussion on Need help: Auto Potter that reads memory within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help: Auto Potter that reads memory

I need a bit of help

I want to make a program in either C# or an autohotkey script, that reads how much HP I have, and depending on my HP, it either just uses a vanilla, a mil.ginseng or uses both after eachother.

I tried looking at the "Defeat DMA for health", but i don't like the .ibf file.

Can someone help me? Either here, or over msn?

I appreciate any help you can give me
Old 04/09/2008, 18:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_n00b View Post
I need a bit of help

I want to make a program in either C# or an autohotkey script, that reads how much HP I have, and depending on my HP, it either just uses a vanilla, a mil.ginseng or uses both after eachother.

I tried looking at the "Defeat DMA for health", but i don't like the .ibf file.

Can someone help me? Either here, or over msn?

I appreciate any help you can give me
****, du har godt nok nice internet. , jeg tror forresten autohotkey har en funktion, der kan læse memory addresses, f.eks HP, og så trykke en knap (F1), hvis den, lad os sige, er <100 HP.. Tror dog at C# er nemmere
Old 04/09/2008, 19:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
****, du har godt nok nice internet. , jeg tror forresten autohotkey har en funktion, der kan læse memory addresses, f.eks HP, og så trykke en knap (F1), hvis den, lad os sige, er <100 HP.. Tror dog at C# er nemmere
I'm replying in english

Yup.. i know AHK has a function to read memory, but I need to know how to find what memory address has the health value.
From what I have read it changes everytime you start CO.. So thats what i need help to
Old 04/09/2008, 20:39   #4

zero-tolerence released a .dll for defeating DMA for HP,MP,arrows go look in the exploit section has all the instructions on how to use it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2008, 08:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
zero-tolerence released a .dll for defeating DMA for HP,MP,arrows go look in the exploit section has all the instructions on how to use it
sweet.. thanks a lot
Old 04/10/2008, 10:15   #6

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Translation:

****, you have a nice internett, i think btw autohotkey has a function that can read memmory adress eks. HP and than push a button f1 let us say <100 hp thinks dog that C# is closer
Old 04/10/2008, 12:22   #7

Received Thanks: 1,066
The HP Dll's from ZeroTolerance are outdated.
Old 04/11/2008, 11:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
The HP Dll's from ZeroTolerance are outdated.
hmm okay
Do you have an idea to make it work in another way?

I just want to make a program that if my HP is lowered by 1000-2000, i use F1, which is a Vanilla. between 2001 and 4000, I use a mil.ginseng, and between 4500 and 5500 i use a vanilla and a mil.ginseng..
Old 04/11/2008, 15:18   #9

Received Thanks: 1,066
I cant change these dll's.

First off, I do not have the requested permission to do so and second...I dont know how too.

At the moment, no DMA Defeating Patch Dll's have been made so i guess you will either have to find a way to do it yourself (dont ask me how, i have no knowledge on DMA Patching) or you will have to wait until a person has come up with one.

Hiyoal