Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone have a working auto potter?

Discussion on anyone have a working auto potter? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone have a working auto potter?

kind of getting annoyed when i use my tro to tank a stack, and gotta go afk for long preiods of time, is there anything that can auto pot if i put the healing pots on a hotkey?
Old 04/04/2008, 21:22   #2

ask even in his thread
he will make you one
Old 04/04/2008, 22:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
ask even in his thread
he will make you one

Will it work?

Here are my thoughts. Those bots are all macro based, that means it carries out procedures in loops. It will not be able to decide if currentHP is below userDefinedMinimumValue. I thought what that dude is asking for is a GW/massacre(getting hit 3-4 times in a sec) kind of autopotter which allows him to pot right away. lol
Old 04/04/2008, 22:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitboi View Post
Will it work?

Here are my thoughts. Those bots are all macro based, that means it carries out procedures in loops. It will not be able to decide if currentHP is below userDefinedMinimumValue. I thought what that dude is asking for is a GW/massacre(getting hit 3-4 times in a sec) kind of autopotter which allows him to pot right away. lol
yes evens potters work just fine

even uses autohotkey (AHK) its pixal based
if you want to pot from memry you have some dma work to do first

::EDIT::zero released his dll to the public.so the hard work of defeating the **** DMa is already done
Old 04/05/2008, 01:14   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
noobler@
if u are tanking and assuming no one will pk u
i can make a bot that press F-slots every 10-20mins, that should solve the problem
(thats the only way to work minimized/background client without any memory address involves)
of course, if u want it, u need to request it in my Tailor-made thread
trying to organized all the customized bots there
Old 04/05/2008, 01:20   #6

Or u could use SV gots a nice auto potter, pots when ur hp goes below a set point.