anyone thing it give an programm for looking boxes?
Do you mean "is there a program that can look into the boxes before you choose them" if so they're isn't at the moment and i am unsure wether it's possibe to make one at all..
[Help] Lottery 05/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies any1 know how to setup a limit on lottery, i tried everything i could but couldnt get it to work:/ so if any1 knows plz post here.
Lottery 04/21/2008 - EO Guides & Templates - 37 Replies This tips is for lottery ,I found out in patch 1059
( This tips aren't totally right ,here I am writing something which I founded out in lottery ( Personal Information ) ,With agreement ; Please Do Not Spread This Tips Around And Claim The Credits ,tips founded out for Lottery are in Los-Angles )
Recently I have been to Lottery many time I always gone in when I have over a amount 1000 Eps. Once I go in 10 times I will lose profits and I felt sad and can't get over it ,but I had a...
about lottery 03/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies i am botting 24/7, and from that, i dont just get dbs, I found something very interesting about a guy lottoing.
so far , from what i observed in 1month, i found that a kid ALWAYS, almost ALWAYS, get a soc or +3 + stones from lottory with a db. i focusses on ALWAYS, cuz he needs more than luck to get socs all the time from lotto, i knwo him, so he did not use 5 or 10 chars spam with many dbs each day, he got only one.
what i think is that there is a trick or tip to it, and so far, i have...