Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i hack someones password

Discussion on How can i hack someones password within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i hack someones password

Can anyone help me with this, I traded a 130 archer and i have full infos he changed the email but i still have all info except password and he scammed me out of a super socket +6 sdg ring. Any ideas on how to get in to the char to change it back to my email?

Thanks for any sensible replies
Old 03/31/2008, 02:41   #2

do a account recovery, and if you bought dbs then file a hack case... if not, nones gona tell you how to hack a account
Old 03/31/2008, 02:42   #3

Well... A Keylogger Could Work But Why The Hell Would You Do That? I Mean If You Were More Secure About This It Wouldn't Have Happened.
And You Could Also Contact TQ But I Doubt They Will Help With This Considering You Weren't Being Very Careful..
And If You Did Buy DBs File A HAck Case Like UPSman2 said
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2008, 10:38   #4

Xiahdorak, i only thanx'ed you cause of your stiggy =D
Old 03/31/2008, 13:31   #5

ok thanks i have filed a hack cases yes i had bought over 5 DB codes on it hope it helps.

I just thought because i know there is some powerful people out there and yes of course who would wanna help me when they have better things to do :/
But if anyone does...
Old 03/31/2008, 16:00   #6

dont matter if u bought 5 codes u need to buy 20 codes or u cant file the case