Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How i get 35-75 dbs monthly

Discussion on How i get 35-75 dbs monthly within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How i get 35-75 dbs monthly

Want money? over 13? this is the site for you then its not a lie and i have been using this for 2 years now and it is how i have gotten full super 1-2 soc. Its not a lie and it doesn't have to be used for conquer online db's Just visit this site :

Not a scam not a lie. You can also type on Google : is cashcrate real? and see the hundreds of replies stating it is in fact real.

If u want good equips visit that site. And i mean the numbers following the URL because you get some newcomer money bonus ( this event will be done soon ) you will be rich in no time have fun getting your money. Contact me at if you have any worries about this site.

This stuff is real -.-
Old 03/15/2008, 02:38   #2

i clicked on the link and i got this...

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Suggestions:

* Return to the previous page to check if the target website is trustfully.
* If you come from a user-driven website (e.g. a forum) check if the member refering to this site is trustfully,
also ask the other members about him/her.
* If it's a file download you should scan the file after downloading.

You can continue at your own risk by copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar.
Old 03/15/2008, 02:39   #3

This is advertisement and the link seems to be infected, this should be removed.
Old 03/15/2008, 02:49   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Against rules!
Old 03/15/2008, 02:51   #5

elite*gold: 20
You posted this on the co forum too. Not allowed. #closed and #infracted
Closed Thread