I find that the update was pointless, besides the whole Donate Rank thing. Though I find it kinda unfair for the poorer people who don't have money to just throw away.
The Path Finder is just lame. Good for the newbies maybe, but it makes it too much like the other games and I hate that. I hate the fact I put money in this game too just for it to turn into every other game.
Path finding was originally for Conquer as i have heard its been in Chinese Conquer for a long time, and we all know Chinese CO is much further in patches the English co. but idc either way the games was ruined a long time ago.
idc either way, co sucked before and after.. so whats new? nada mas. some buttons finally fixed the font without a little "guidance" big step in... which direction was it? oh yes.. no where. i guess slowly getting back on track.... just a few more years and 34584894512105641561564189451465484251356454874514 841231574854.5 db purchases later... and maybe we will have a decent game
I actually did not know that. I didn't really know who started it first. I've seen it in other games. But I don't know. I like Conquer, just.. Yeah. It has it's strong and weak points.
cjainy@
I suppose you could be right. Maybe they will put more and more focus on their original game with more DB purchases haha.
fine with the updates, it only benefits me (although i dont play)
first off, hopefully the richest people will waste their money to the system
(thinking about at least 2000kk-3000kk total will be gone)
so the inflation can drop a little bit
secondly, people might start selling extra equips for cheaper price, then my 270kk might be in luck to get something decent
thirdly, omg, co still cares about users and make update? thats out of my understanding
That is true. I haven't though about it that way. There is one in my server who has already thrown in 140kk heh. But yeah I can see that happening. Higher levels selling their stuff at a lower price so it will sell quicker and they can make their money fast therefore allowing them to spend it there so they can go have fun pking and in GW.
actually if u want to sell good stuff, u better do it now
when the server lacks of money, ur item price will drop also
so in a way, people selling right now (and keep the money) is smarter than selling it later
XplosiveCo Update Going Back to 5017! 10/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies Ok so im the owner of XplosiveCo and me n the team said screw it we are moven back to 5017
Now its got its pros and cons But alot of people liked that!
So if you can code in 5017 Hit me up!
Looking for Coders!
[RELEASE]Big Project..5095,5065,5017,5017 (command Server) 10/01/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies Hi,
Yes i made a big project with my self by my self i host i edit i control i code.
The Project contain 3 Co plvling Servers and 1 Command server the plvling servers are Snow Server and Treasure island .
snow server works with 5065 client and it have alot of edits , adds , well i have made 135 gears and you can upgrade it in market from De La Vega for 250k CPS for each item also you should get 1 blessing amulet to make dmg -1 and you can get it by killing 1000 Birdman or 1000 Snake man or...