Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

heyy!!

Discussion on heyy!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile heyy!!

i dunno but who knows queen of evil??!!
wtf v3nom is out of the web

is som1 could help me contact her plzzz
queen rulezzz
Old 03/04/2008, 17:36   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ha.ho.a View Post
i dunno but who knows queen of evil??!!
wtf v3nom is out of the web

is som1 could help me contact her plzzz
queen rulezzz
From what ive seen, venom was a proxy thing she claimed to make but actually didnt. and then she quit.
Old 03/04/2008, 18:55   #3

elite*gold: 20
Queen wasn't exactly the most honest person here. She "released" files she claimed she made edits to that in fact someone else had. She also released private things she wasn't supposed to. I believe she was banned but I'm not sure as she doesn't come here anymore anyway. I think she went to a certain other forum but I personally wouldn't trust her files. She claimed to have removed all the malicious things from nProxy yet didn't know anything about how it worked.
Old 03/04/2008, 19:02   #4

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stink.Fly View Post
From what ive seen, venom was a proxy thing she claimed to make but actually didnt. and then she quit.
she made venom as was the best thing here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
Queen wasn't exactly the most honest person here. She "released" files she claimed she made edits to that in fact someone else had. She also released private things she wasn't supposed to. I believe she was banned but I'm not sure as she doesn't come here anymore anyway. I think she went to a certain other forum but I personally wouldn't trust her files. She claimed to have removed all the malicious things from nProxy yet didn't know anything about how it worked.

bone-you she nevered claim the stuff from other ppls hers she always told every1 who help the credits and programs(u might say about crack conquer from *M* she always give him credit just like high6 and other ppl)every1 alled her noob but she proved she wasnt and now she had a forum bt the forum has dead(i think) so thats why i want to contact her...

queen rulezz
Old 03/04/2008, 19:25   #5

She did claim she owned the things she did. Then she was exposed and had to fix her posts to give credit. Even if she gave credit to *M* for his client, that one was supposed to be private and she leaked. Some idol you have. She is a "noob". She called what she did "hex editing". Any self-respecting programmer knows you can't effectively "hex edit" a program to edit it. That's like using strictly paint in a photoshop competition. Possible, yes, but practical, no. Any intelligent programmer would not do that. She also didn't know how to code period. While I talked to her in msn I was asking her things about the proxy that she had no clue about yet she claimed to have modified them. She didn't know what she was working with nor how to make changes to it.
Old 03/04/2008, 20:59   #6

nProxy was the one which Banansplit buggered right? Even without knowing a language it's still possible to edit various parts of it... maybe she changed the keyword from bananasplit to venomisshit or something
Old 03/04/2008, 21:44   #7

lol
Old 03/04/2008, 22:09   #8

Received Thanks: 1,066
There is nothing wrong with Venom. All of the backdoor codes were removed by Queen. Also, Queen goes by the name NovaCygni...on Elitepvpers.

Hiyoal
Old 03/05/2008, 07:56   #9

@ bone you LOL!!!!!!!1!!!
Old 03/06/2008, 07:48   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
She did claim she owned the things she did. Then she was exposed and had to fix her posts to give credit. Even if she gave credit to *M* for his client, that one was supposed to be private and she leaked. Some idol you have. She is a "noob". She called what she did "hex editing". Any self-respecting programmer knows you can't effectively "hex edit" a program to edit it. That's like using strictly paint in a photoshop competition. Possible, yes, but practical, no. Any intelligent programmer would not do that. She also didn't know how to code period. While I talked to her in msn I was asking her things about the proxy that she had no clue about yet she claimed to have modified them. She didn't know what she was working with nor how to make changes to it.
LOL nice analogy.