Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another way to make Dragonballs

Discussion on Another way to make Dragonballs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Another way to make Dragonballs

Hello!! My name is Nate, this is my very first post so go easy on me i play on the Celebreties/Hebby server im a 113 warrior proud to say never used a DB or Exp ball on any of my levels, anyways now that you know me i wanna share somthing with my fellow players on how to make easy money for conquer. I've discovered a real LAGITEMENT website that pays you to look at a website then state your opinion! I swear its the easiest thing to do, i've made over $100.00 on this site simply off my opinion , im not going to give the full details on this post but if ANYONE at all is interested or would like to know some more about it pleaze email me at and i will tell you everything you need to know, i hope some of yall will be interested because its so dam easy!
Old 03/06/2008, 08:30   #2

I think some people might sign your email up for **** and spam since you listed it here. Generally a bad idea, but at least it's not hotmail. It's smarter to have people PM you through the forum.

Anyway, I'm guessing your email reply will contain the referral link that you can't post on the forum due to the filters. So your post might be seen as indirect advertising.

Since you're new, please read

Welcome to the CO section.
Old 03/06/2008, 10:04   #3

lol.. I bet it's that sw survey thingy.. only way you can possibly get money out of that is by refering other noobs
Just go away.. you will never earn anything from that site..
Old 03/06/2008, 12:27   #4

elite*gold: 20
#close
Old 03/06/2008, 15:03   #5

elite*gold: 20
It's an obvious scam. What does playing CO have to do with making money? It's just an attempt to lure people into your hands because they think you're a friendly person.

#closed
Closed Thread