Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Check what Moonbox Tactics you are on. NOW IMPLEMENTED!!!

Discussion on Check what Moonbox Tactics you are on. NOW IMPLEMENTED!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Check what Moonbox Tactics you are on. NOW IMPLEMENTED!!!

Hey guys,

Ive just added a new feature to Ellipse,

Map ID Tooltips!!! You can now check what map you are on, even check what Moonbox Tactics Map you are on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a thanks on the main thread in Ellipse if you like it

Please also Post a COMMENT on the above link

Hiyoal

« help! | SV1.17 bug »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Using not implemented Animations
07/22/2015 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
Packet size : 7 01 00 91 30 B9 00 1E --> STALL -- -- -- -- -- -- 0C --> Knock down -- -- -- -- -- -- 0D --> Awry lying -- -- -- -- -- -- 0F --> Slow knock down -- -- -- -- -- -- 2C --> Karate master -- -- -- -- -- -- 3B --> Bow charging -- -- -- -- -- -- 3A --> Fast bow charging
They implemented Dun.mgr again-_-
08/15/2009 - 12Sky2 - 13 Replies
Today the 14th before the holy stone war ALT1 made dun.mgr a feature of the game again. I am going to tell you how to get past it. 1. Open CE and click process list. 2. When you have the list open, click on "Open Porcess Window" at the top 3. When a new window opens click on "Window List" 4. Scroll down till you find TwelveSky2.exe and double click it 5. Wham Bam Thank You Blade WBTB:)
Dk-Ultra Implemented party PVP
02/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
And I made a video! In HD too, to watch in HD, follow the direct link and click "watch in HD". how it says "you have killed " YouTube - Dekaron-Ultra Party PvP I think its the first server to implement party pvp.
"check" whats inside the moonbox
12/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
ok a friend told me this, im trying to give bak to epvp community since you guys helped me so much ^^. I'm not sure when u open a moonbox its random or not for example. When u open a moonbox it sends a random packet to a server and u recieve a random packet with what is inside. If it does do that what u can do is, fill your inventory with 39 luckyblade or any item tht costs 0 silver so u dont waste any money. Next get a moonbox in your inventory and open it. If u can open it, you would get an...
request moonbox tactics map bitmap for bjx
08/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Allright if wincave works with the map made from mystical castle i am betting that moonboxing will to with an older map. ;) (heard the the first version of bjx could make this) So here is my request I hope some has tried this and still have a map bmp still. If you do pls post it here pls :)