Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i get my wh pass back?!?!

Discussion on How can i get my wh pass back?!?! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How can i get my wh pass back?!?!

My friend changed the wh pass to my tro and forgot it and now i cant get it back does anybody know how i can get it back and i dun got full info to the trojan
Old 02/16/2008, 15:27   #2

report in at co site in the submit case section a lost wh pw.... thats as simple as can be
Old 02/16/2008, 15:33   #3

But as i said i dont got the info and i dont got the email to the acc and i geus i need it?
Old 02/16/2008, 15:38   #4

did you wait 1-3 work days? because tq tend to take a while in those matters...i think you dont need the seq code.....maybe the question or try without it say you lost it in the problem description....just make some **** up...i bluffed that if i get my acnts full info i would buy a bulk pack of dbs and never did lol
Old 02/16/2008, 15:41   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftho View Post
did you wait 1-3 work days? because tq tend to take a while in those matters...i think you dont need the seq code.....maybe the question or try without it say you lost it in the problem description....just make some **** up...i bluffed that if i get my acnts full info i would buy a bulk pack of dbs and never did lol
And it worked?Also,the first part of your post did'nt make sense,he said he did not have the e-mail account for the account.(I really wonder why though,unless he misphrased it -.-)

@threadstarter:I think the first thing you need is the e-mail account for your account >.<
Old 02/16/2008, 15:49   #6

lol lets say when i first came to the game i was a noob and made a acc whitout ma email -.-' but i got the email but forgot the emails pass talk about some unlucky ****
What about those things that gives u someones wh pass when ure hackign someone dont they work?
Old 02/16/2008, 15:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jow2 View Post
lol lets say when i first came to the game i was a noob and made a acc whitout ma email -.-' but i got the email but forgot the emails pass talk about some unlucky ****
What about those things that gives u someones wh pass when ure hackign someone dont they work?
The hack opened the WH directly without telling the hacker the warehouse password.
Old 02/16/2008, 15:54   #8

@horified yeah i know i misread the post and wrote some ****...and forgot to delete. BTW yes it worked
@jow without your email theres probably nothing you can do because the email is THE most essential thing at getting your info back.
Old 02/16/2008, 16:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftho View Post
@horified yeah i know i misread the post and wrote some ****...and forgot to delete. BTW yes it worked
@jow without your email theres probably nothing you can do because the email is THE most essential thing at getting your info back.
Oh nice,good for you lol.I might try getting back my main's full info ^^
Old 02/16/2008, 16:37   #10

aha but all i gotta do is to delete the noob if i use that program it will open the wh right but will it work whit deleting chars to?
Old 02/16/2008, 16:38   #11

yeah if you know your email you can ***** slap TQ for the rest lol
Old 02/16/2008, 16:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jow2 View Post
aha but all i gotta do is to delete the noob if i use that program it will open the wh right but will it work whit deleting chars to?
Nope,deleting of characters would need the actual password,the hack does'nt work with deleting them.
Old 02/16/2008, 16:51   #13

hi How can ihave Aimbot?
Old 02/16/2008, 16:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester77elite View Post
hi How can ihave Aimbot?
google v3n0m proxy
Old 02/16/2008, 17:08   #15

Quote: